Windows 10: task bar

Discus and support task bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my task bar has dissapeared cannot get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/54585d7b-f68f-472e-b155-d79217869640 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonNkadimeng, Aug 31, 2019.

1. task bar

my task bar has dissapeared cannot get it back

:)

SimonNkadimeng, Aug 31, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

task bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

task bar

1. task bar - Similar Threads - task bar

2. Windows 10 re-sizing task bar and title bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 re-sizing task bar and title bar: Hi. I am new to this site. First question: Today for some unknown reason my display sizing went crazy. I managed to re-size the general font but the task bar and the title bar remain extremely small. How do I fix this? 140621
  3. Windows not starting up apps or task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows not starting up apps or task bar: So, i reatarted my computer since i i ke disconnecting whenever i would play a multiplayer game, but when i load up the computer, no apps are loading, along with the task bar. I have searched up the problem on Google and found no results. Every time i would click the task bar...
  4. Color on task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color on task bar: Why are we no longer able to control color on our task bar very HARD ON EYES!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-task-bar/74709784-96e5-4642-a6f4-f9cc332314dd
  5. Wayward Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wayward Task Bar: Recently my Task Bar (which I like to keep hidden until I need it) randomly changes to a fixed, open position, accompanied by the disappearance of the Search Box and Search Icon. I have discovered a sequence of actions that will restore the original setting, but it is...
  6. Adding printer to task bar, or?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding printer to task bar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  7. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.: Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I...
  8. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.: Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I...
  9. how do i increase text on task bar in folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i increase text on task bar in folders: how do i increase text on task bar in folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-text-on-task-bar-in-folders/171c6d71-f147-4fc4-90bf-20b9d7ad1394"
  10. settings won't let me change task bar background color

settings won't let me change task bar background color: settings won't let me change task bar background color., it's either white or black. Am I stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-let-me-change-task-bar-background/fc65e16d-6d75-4f57-9594-f2e58c84bf79