Windows 10: task bar

Discus and support task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the icons in my taskbar are no longer showing up, they're still there but i just cant see them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by junior-UD, Nov 12, 2019.

1. junior-UD Win User

task bar

the icons in my taskbar are no longer showing up, they're still there but i just cant see them

:)

junior-UD, Nov 12, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

task bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

task bar

1. task bar - Similar Threads - task bar

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Icon pinned on the task bar (only) is Blank image.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Icon pinned on the task bar (only) is Blank image.: Up-to-date Windows 10 with Browser Microsoft Edge Icon pinned on the task bar (only) has no image, icon is blank whenever it is Inactive. It shows active window banner info when active. I have tried various suggestions routinely listed about the issue, but it doesn't effect...
  3. Using the Task Bar Search is Hanging

in Cortana
    Using the Task Bar Search is Hanging: Since the last update of Windows, when repeatedly keying in text in the Task Bar Search field, the Windows system hangs. Attempting to delete using the Task Manager does nothing. Have to reboot. This has happened several times not. I suspect it's a bug....
  4. Windows 10 Task Bar Open Window Ordering According to Click Sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Task Bar Open Window Ordering According to Click Sequence: Hi, Windows 10 orders the items on taskbar by grouping them according to application type. For example, if you open a text file, and then a jpeg image, then a text file again, the last text file you've opened doesn't become the last item at taskbar. Jpeg file stays at the...
  5. Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar.: Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar. I have windows 10. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, but nothing seemed to work...
  6. open windows to task bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    open windows to task bar: something happened when they repaired my phone, now i can't transfer my open window to my task bar for easy return when working with other files. CAN ANYONE HELP ME...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank: HIl, I have issue with icons in windows 10, suddenly most of the icons in the desktop, task bar and start menu. I have updated windows to latest build but still same issue. Kindly please help me to solve the issue. Thank you....
  8. Task bar and desktop appears dim after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task bar and desktop appears dim after sleep: I have a strange problem. When ever I leave my computer and it goes into hibernation or if I put it to sleep manually, the task bar, desktop and mouse cursor appears very dim. It's like the whole screen is very dim but if I open Google Chrome for example the actual website...
  9. Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.: So I have two monitors hooked up to my computer and I want the task bar the to be the same. Right now on the second monitor it doesn't show mail, sound settings, connection settings, and the type to search bar is collapsed. It there any way to make them the exact same. The...
  10. Auto hide task bar when I snap windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto hide task bar when I snap windows: Hi there, I would like to ask if there is any way that my taskbar will automatically hide when I snap windows and when I am in fullscreen to appear again. I am doing this manually every time because I want to take profit of the extra real estate of the screen when I snap...