Windows 10: Task Bar

Discus and support Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Walmart app on my task bar I want to remove. Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carolinekramer, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Task Bar

I have a Walmart app on my task bar I want to remove. Can you help?

:)

carolinekramer, Feb 29, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Task Bar

1. Task Bar - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...: My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I cannot make them bigger. I am using Windows 8.1, No error message at all...
  3. My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...: My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I cannot make them bigger. I am using Windows 8.1, No error message at all...
  4. Uncollapse the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncollapse the task bar: Since the new version of Windows, my taskbas collapse automatically like the image joined.I want to put it back to how it was where I can see what is on my bar without having to put my mouse on it....
  5. Uncollapse the task bar

Uncollapse the task bar: Since the new version of Windows, my taskbas collapse automatically like the image joined.I want to put it back to how it was where I can see what is on my bar without having to put my mouse on it....
  6. Random programs coming upp on my task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random programs coming upp on my task bar: 2 days ago maybe 3 i was home and the power went out and after the power got back on i turned on my computer, and it started updating. I was confused but didnt think much bout it. After it was done i got a feeling that i needed to look at the task bar. I looked and saw...
  7. Random programs coming upp on my task bar

Random programs coming upp on my task bar: 2 days ago maybe 3 i was home and the power went out and after the power got back on i turned on my computer, and it started updating. I was confused but didnt think much bout it. After it was done i got a feeling that i needed to look at the task bar. I looked and saw...
  8. Windows 11 task bar height has today become too high for my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 task bar height has today become too high for my apps: This just noticed today. The task bar on my Windows 11 stationary PC has become higher than usual. It is now covering up the bottom of my apps. Of course I can adjust the taskbar behavior to hide itself automatically, but I find this also super annoying.Is there any kind of...
  9. Windows 11 task bar height has today become too high for my apps

Windows 11 task bar height has today become too high for my apps: This just noticed today. The task bar on my Windows 11 stationary PC has become higher than usual. It is now covering up the bottom of my apps. Of course I can adjust the taskbar behavior to hide itself automatically, but I find this also super annoying.Is there any kind of...
  10. Task bar icons Multiple displays

Task bar icons Multiple displays: Hello can we get an option to have task bars show on more than 1 monitor, when im gaming or watching a full screen video i cant access my task bar and task tray icons on the bottom right....