Windows 10: Task Bar

Discus and support Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by toofast4yoo, Sep 22, 2022 at 7:57 PM.

1. Task Bar

Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10?

:)

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Thema:

Task Bar

1. Task Bar - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar: Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/3a85332c-9b64-44e6-b1a2-01a9cf056a1b
  3. Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar: Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/3a85332c-9b64-44e6-b1a2-01a9cf056a1b
  4. How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.: Everything was fine, no issues what so ever, then for the first time ever in 8 years i opened task view a few weeks back since i wanted to test something with multiple desktops. Ever since, task view completely freaks out when using SteamVR virtual desktop. 9/10 clicks brings...
  5. How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.

How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.: Everything was fine, no issues what so ever, then for the first time ever in 8 years i opened task view a few weeks back since i wanted to test something with multiple desktops. Ever since, task view completely freaks out when using SteamVR virtual desktop. 9/10 clicks brings...
  6. How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Win 11 task bar and explore crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 task bar and explore crashes: After upgrading to win 11,I have pinged apps on the taskbar like powershell and mmc but when I press "shift" + "right click" to select "run as administrator or another user " the windows explorer crashed every time for 3-4 times and the opens the menu....
  8. Win 11 task bar and explore crashes

Win 11 task bar and explore crashes: After upgrading to win 11,I have pinged apps on the taskbar like powershell and mmc but when I press "shift" + "right click" to select "run as administrator or another user " the windows explorer crashed every time for 3-4 times and the opens the menu....
  9. too many icons in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many icons in task bar: I suddenly have two rows of icons in my Task Bar. The upper row is the one I want to keep displayed. I use it all the time. I'd like to hide the lower row but not delete it. How can I do this? And how did the lower row suddenly get there?...
  10. too many icons in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    too many icons in task bar: I suddenly have two rows of icons in my Task Bar. The upper row is the one I want to keep displayed. I use it all the time. I'd like to hide the lower row but not delete it. How can I do this? And how did the lower row suddenly get there?...