Windows 10: Task Bar

Discus and support Task Bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by toofast4yoo, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Task Bar

Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10?

:)

toofast4yoo, Sep 22, 2022

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Task Bar

1. Task Bar - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. Whoever made the shotcall to deny batchfiles from going on the task bar,what was the logic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whoever made the shotcall to deny batchfiles from going on the task bar,what was the logic?: In order to make a batchfile go on the task bar[the best place for a batch file],you need to trick windows. You need to make a short cut to a .exe and rename it to .bat somehow. It's very weird and convoluted. You can put a .exe on the task bar, but not a .bat file. What...
  3. My language icon disappeared from the task bar. How do I retreive it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My language icon disappeared from the task bar. How do I retreive it?: My language icon disappeared from the task bar. How do I retrieve it. It was set for english, but I also had another language that I could switch to. thanks...
  4. My language icon disappeared from the task bar. How do I retreive it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My language icon disappeared from the task bar. How do I retreive it?: My language icon disappeared from the task bar. How do I retrieve it. It was set for english, but I also had another language that I could switch to. thanks...
  5. Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11: The task bar disappeared on my computer.There is no "Start" button. There is a bar on the bottom of the screen, but there is only an arrow on the far right.When I click on the arrow, it shows only a few icons, for example the "OneDrive" cloud icon.What do I do to fix it? Any...
  6. Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11

Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11: The task bar disappeared on my computer.There is no "Start" button. There is a bar on the bottom of the screen, but there is only an arrow on the far right.When I click on the arrow, it shows only a few icons, for example the "OneDrive" cloud icon.What do I do to fix it? Any...
  7. Search Box in Task bar not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Box in Task bar not working.: The Search box in my Task Bar suddenly stopped working. It won't let me type anything. does not even show the curser. I tried restarting and it still does not work. I am running Windows 10. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated....
  8. Search Box in Task bar not working.

Search Box in Task bar not working.: The Search box in my Task Bar suddenly stopped working. It won't let me type anything. does not even show the curser. I tried restarting and it still does not work. I am running Windows 10. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated....
  9. Search Box in Task bar not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Task Bar

Task Bar: Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/3a85332c-9b64-44e6-b1a2-01a9cf056a1b