Windows 10: task barn turns white and I cannot set on the "start, task bar and actioin center"

Discus and support task barn turns white and I cannot set on the "start, task bar and actioin center" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, the task barn turns white and I cannot activate the "start, task bar and action center" to get it black again. Thanks for any help you can give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GiancarloSalviati, Apr 3, 2020.

1. task barn turns white and I cannot set on the "start, task bar and actioin center"

Hi, the task barn turns white and I cannot activate the "start, task bar and action center" to get it black again.

Thanks for any help you can give me

Regards

Giancarlo

:)

GiancarloSalviati, Apr 3, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

rosalie jeangardiner, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Stuhopkin Win User

task barn turns white and I cannot set on the "start, task bar and actioin center"

White Task Bar

Hello Microsoft

Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE .

Stuhopkin, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

task barn turns white and I cannot set on the "start, task bar and actioin center"

1. task barn turns white and I cannot set on the "start, task bar and actioin center" - Similar Threads - task barn turns

2. Task Bar Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Settings: Given as there isn't a way to move the task bar to anywhere but the middle or left on the bottom of the screen, has there any concerted effort to get MS to fix the issue so we can move it to the or side of the desktop? If not, maybe if more people let them know that something...
  3. search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason: so recently after the new windows up date my search bar has been turning white for no reason, except for the litters, it creates this box that still has this darkness inside of it because i have dark mode turned on and its extremely annoying for me, does anyone have this...
  4. White task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White task bar: I saw this white taskbar on a Twitch streamer and I'm wondering how did he do it, is there anyone that knows how? Image of the white taskbar submitted by /u/denis_sahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k57sa3/white_task_bar/
  5. task bar settings

task bar settings: I would like to know if there's a way to hide my taskbar completely? Currently I have the taskbar hidden, it reveals itself when I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen. However more often than not I do this accidentally while trying to do something near the bottom of the...
  6. taskbar turns white and I cannot set on the "start, taskbar and action center"

taskbar turns white and I cannot set on the "start, taskbar and action center": Hi, the task barn turns white and I cannot activate the "start, task bar and action center" to get it black again. Thanks for any help you can give me Regards Giancarlo...
  7. White Task Bar

White Task Bar: Hello Microsoft Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE . ....
  8. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

Accent color for start, task bar, action center: The check box for "accent color for start, task bar, action center" below the "show accent colors on the following surfaces" is grayed out and cannot be checked. How di I fix this? Thank you....
  9. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...
  10. Task bar, and start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task bar, and start: can't find my task bar or start menu. Not very computer savvy make it as simple as possible. Thanks, Toom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/task-bar-and-start/80fe8b4a-d7cc-4679-9739-7816ebf4b969