Windows 10: Task Barr problem.

Discus and support Task Barr problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the Task Bar, I can't set the speaker volume to be permanently displayed. I have to click on the "up arrow" then adjust my volume. Thanks for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnGee3, Jan 7, 2020.

1. JohnGee3 Win User

Task Barr problem.

On the Task Bar, I can't set the speaker volume to be permanently displayed. I have to click on the "up arrow" then adjust my volume. Thanks for any help.

:)

JohnGee3, Jan 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 7, 2020
  3. problem with task bar

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if that helps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Let us know if this helps.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Task Barr problem.

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Task Barr problem.

1. Task Barr problem. - Similar Threads - Task Barr problem

2. barre des taches

in Windows 10 Customization
    barre des taches: 4 Problèmes: Activation Offikce suite à r éinitialisation ordinateur Erreur lors du click sur un logiciel épinglé dans la barre des taches Impossible dobtenir une clé pour Visual Basic 2010 Express Erreur Violation WDF lors de l'extinction de l'Ordinateur...
  3. Barre de taches

Barre de taches: Hello, my barre de tache is blocked. I need the extra space on my small screen PC. also computer properties is lost. How to make this barre mobile? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barre-de-taches/f9b44ef2-7152-4292-acd6-02710b29ab1a
  4. barre de recherche

barre de recherche: impossible de taper quelque chose dans la barre de recherche https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barre-de-recherche/f07d5081-7248-40e0-864e-eacceeb7b8c8
  5. Couleur barre de tâche W10

Couleur barre de tâche W10: Bonjour la Communauté W 10 Voila mon problème : **** depuis ce matin je ne peux plus «colorer» la barre de tâches Je joint une capture d'écran pour vous montrer que je ne peux cocher la cas correspondante je ne sais pas ce qui c'est passé pour qu'elle soitINACCESSIBLE...
  6. Task bar problem

Task bar problem: Since an update a few weeks ago my task bar decides for itself if it will be visible or not. I prefer it hidden and have it set that way but it rarely is. I set and reset it but it makes no difference. It can be very annoying having to reposition it frequently to access...
  7. icone dans barre de tâche

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icone dans barre de tâche: Bonjour, Après une mise en veille de l'ordi, lors de la remise en service, un icône cercle blanc dans la barre de tâche situé en bas à droite, affiche le message suivant "votre emplacement es actuellement en cours d'utilisation". Que veut dire ce message ? Merci...
  8. End Task Problem. Task Manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    End Task Problem. Task Manager.: My dad was press the "end task" button and the all of the function (like speakers, search button etc) and opening documents doesn't work anymore. I tried to search some information about these problem but I don't understand very well what I have to do. Please help me to...
  9. task bar problem

task bar problem: I accidently moved my task bar, but would like it back to the original position on Windows 10, but can't figure out how to do so. I would really appreciate some help, thank you in advance. Christine...
  10. Task Manager problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager problem: [ATTACH]Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games. I'm using Window 10. Pls reply as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-problem/bbfcdb77-0355-4e44-a238-523a96d02a3f