Windows 10: Task duration time question

Discus and support Task duration time question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running a Robocopy task using a a script in a .bat file. What command lines would I have to incorporate into the script that will post somewhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IvanDenisovich, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Task duration time question

I am running a Robocopy task using a a script in a .bat file. What command lines would I have to incorporate into the script that will post somewhere i.e. a text file the start and ending time of the task so its duration can be ascertained? This does not seem possible directly from Robocopy itself, despite its multitude of switches.

All suggestions appreciated.

:)

IvanDenisovich, Sep 16, 2020

2. c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Sep 16, 2020
  3. C5 duration of each call

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you with this simple question concerning the C5: I already had what I wanted but don't find it anymore.

Here it is: a list of all individual calls with their starting time and duration (in addition the list had one of the three symbols for in, out, not accepted). More precisely the list looked like this

symbol | telephone number | starting time

Using Options C5 switched to a whole screen with information of the active item, including the duration of the call.

Please help me find this list again.

Thanks in advance

farkas---01, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Task duration time question

Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock
    on. None of this steps show up on the drop menue.

Rebecca Gonzalez, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Task duration time question

1. Task duration time question - Similar Threads - Task duration question

2. Quick Assist - Longer Time Duration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist - Longer Time Duration: Hi, I'm using Quick Assist and have experienced that every hour, it sends a notice which must be confirmed within 15 seconds to continue using otherwise it gets disconnected. Is there a way to disable this? Or are there other ways to have longer time to connect in Quick...
  3. Quick Assist - Longer Time Duration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist - Longer Time Duration: Hi, I'm using Quick Assist and have experienced that every hour, it sends a notice which must be confirmed within 15 seconds to continue using otherwise it gets disconnected. Is there a way to disable this? Or are there other ways to have longer time to connect in Quick...
  4. Question on task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on task manager: So I may be tripping but I recently found out about task manager and check it often, I find everything to be good except an application saying “Your Phone (2)” I click on it and it says Runtime broker, and Your Phone. I’m aware of what the application is, basically linking...
  5. Glitch duration

Glitch duration: In the Movies & TV app, look: [ATTACH] The seek bar shows 0:00:00, but the duration shows 0:00:06. No, it's not 6 seconds, it's 2 seconds!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-duration/b08240a3-52e5-4b61-9fab-01bbe59c92b8
  6. WiFi network adapter time duration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi network adapter time duration: [ATTACH] The Duration and Activity Bytes values wont reset after shutting down or restarting the PC on WiFi network adapter they are incrementing please advise...
  7. Task Scheduler question.

Task Scheduler question.: I would like to run a helper app when another app is run How do i do this with Task Scheduler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-question/b970ab0f-1a97-4526-a547-74e638e07d5c
  8. Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duration of Time played does not seem accurate: I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours?? Its happened many other times. Once when i checked leaderboard, it showed NINE (9hours. It's no big deal I guess, but somethings not right. Thanks.....
  9. Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration: I'm a big fan of the Focus Assist feature, but it's missing some functionality that I would like. I'd like to be able to enable Focus Assist for a specified time period, say 30 minutes or 1 hour, and have it automatically turned off when the time duration I choose is up. The...
  10. Task Scheduler Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Question: One of my desktops will not let me schedule a task using my Microsoft Account. Instead, it shows the Desktop account assigned under System Name in System Information. I am signed in with MS Account and it is the ONLY user showing under Control Panel Users, but Task Scheduler...