Windows 10: Task force

Discus and support Task force in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ik krij dit bericht : Background Task host werk niet meer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hannesvan Rijn, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Task force

Ik krij dit bericht : Background Task host werk niet meer.

:)

Hannesvan Rijn, Sep 5, 2018

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 5, 2018
  4. BettyEAM Win User

Task force

task viewer icon(virtual desktop)

I have the same problem. The task viewer icon was there but is now gone. I have gone through the steps you listed but no viewer. Then I created a new profile and the task viewer is there. Now, how do I get the task viewer back in my taskbar in my
    original profile??

BettyEAM, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Task force

1. Task force - Similar Threads - Task force

2. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...: The problem at hand is to determine a solution for ensuring the appearance of a started program's tray icon from a scheduled task, irrespective of whether the user is logged on or not. Currently, when a scheduled task is set to run regardless of user login status, the program...
  3. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...: The problem at hand is to determine a solution for ensuring the appearance of a started program's tray icon from a scheduled task, irrespective of whether the user is logged on or not. Currently, when a scheduled task is set to run regardless of user login status, the program...
  4. How to force a started program's tray icon to appear from a scheduled task set to run...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Forcing Log Off with task manager

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forcing Log Off with task manager: I have several windows 10 machines where people just "Lock" their systems but leave many programs up and running. I am trying to create a task in the task scheduler to "Log Off" the user even of their machine is locked but can not get it to work. It will only work if its left...
  6. Forcing Log Off with task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Forcing Log Off with task manager: I have several windows 10 machines where people just "Lock" their systems but leave many programs up and running. I am trying to create a task in the task scheduler to "Log Off" the user even of their machine is locked but can not get it to work. It will only work if its left...
  7. forcing apps to startup in windows even if disable in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forcing apps to startup in windows even if disable in task manager: hello everyone! maybe somebody know way to force the windows run automatically a specific program or app even if i run task manager and in startup tab i disable it? i mean to add for example in registry here:...
  8. IST Launches Multi-Sector Ransomware Task Force

in Windows 10 News
    IST Launches Multi-Sector Ransomware Task Force: December 21, 2020 — The Institute for Security and Technology (IST) — in partnership with a broad coalition of experts in industry, government, law enforcement, nonprofits, cybersecurity insurance, and international organizations — is today...
  9. File Explorer Not Responding --> Desktop Background Crashes --> Cannot Force Open Task Manager

File Explorer Not Responding --> Desktop Background Crashes --> Cannot Force Open Task Manager: Hello! I have recently been experiencing a very frustrating problem. I have to use File Explorer extensively for my job, and I often have to move files around between folders via my workplace's Google File Stream cloud. Recently, there have been times where I open a folder...
  10. Can't force shut down frozen applications through Task Manager

Can't force shut down frozen applications through Task Manager: It seems to be a Windows 10 issue. If a program freezes up and refuses to close I can usually force-close it via Task Manager but not anymore. I often get this error message. I also get programs showing in Task Manager which aren't as far as I can tell actually open. It's a...