Windows 10: Task Host Manager problem

Discus and support Task Host Manager problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Surface Prop running Windows 10. After a recent update, my task bar won't display properly, I cannot access the internet, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidThompsonFN, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Task Host Manager problem

I have a Microsoft Surface Prop running Windows 10. After a recent update, my task bar won't display properly, I cannot access the internet, and the computer won't close - I keep getting the message "Device Install Reboot Required. I have tried to access other on-line solutions but hitting Windows + R buttons does nothing. What should I do?"

:)

DavidThompsonFN, Aug 23, 2021
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Aug 23, 2021
  3. IrdealDJA Win User
    Problem with the Task Host Window and the shutting down

Hi Sayan_Gosh, thanks for your fast response! I will answer first all the four questions that you are asking me:

• The PC that I'm using is a Gateway model DX4860 with previous Windows 7 Home Premium.
    • I have upgrade to Windows 10 using Windows update settings.
    • I have Norton Security Deluxe installed in my PC.
    • And finally, all programs were closed before shutting down Windows.
    I will execute your initial recommendations and the
    diagnostic steps that you suggest me; and I will let you know the status of the "Task Host issue".

IrdealDJA, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Task Host Manager problem

Andre Da Costa, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Task Host Manager problem

1. Task Host Manager problem - Similar Threads - Task Host Manager

2. Task Manager problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager problems.: After the recent update, The main problem is with Task Manager:- 1 When I open the task manager I cannot switch to other apps open in the background, as we normally hover the cursor over the background app and it appears over the all above. Still, when an opened task manager...
  3. Task Manager problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager problems.: After the recent update, The main problem is with Task Manager:- 1 When I open the task manager I cannot switch to other apps open in the background, as we normally hover the cursor over the background app and it appears over the all above. Still, when an opened task manager...
  4. Task manager problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager problem: Why my gpuhd 6570 is not showing in task manager in windows 10 but you can view it in dxdiag? The version is 1.3wddm and when i update it, it shows already updated. Thanks in advance!SpecsProcessor: A4 5300 3.4ghzMotherboard: Redfox fm2 a55Ram: 4gb ddr3 1333mhzGpu: Xfx radeon...
  5. Task Manager problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager problem: I am having problem to open task manager.When I open it,most often it crashes and restarts pc automatically.On the screen,there is a text''Your pc ran into problems".I want the reason and the solution.Kindly help me....
  6. Task Manager Problem

Task Manager Problem: Hello Guys. Yesterday when i installing the latest update i see that when i connect my smartphone on the pc and use like Realtek NDIS compatible device my task manager stop refreshing the information....
  7. Task Manager problems

Task Manager problems: When I launch my task manager i don't see the list of all my programs. Some are listed, others are blank spaces. What gives? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-problems/b1ee71a0-1211-491b-b32f-d97d5dff3d45
  8. Problem with task manager

Problem with task manager: I don't know if my PC bad at Math or something wrong with my CPU % usage [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-task-manager/7322ec02-5e12-4d3a-ade2-0619152f0ef5
  9. task manager problem

task manager problem: hello, my problem is that in the task manager, in the process part the percentage of use of the network remains at zero while I use the network. thank you, waiting for your reply...
  10. Task Manager problem

Task Manager problem: [ATTACH]Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games. I'm using Window 10. Pls reply as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-problem/bbfcdb77-0355-4e44-a238-523a96d02a3f