Windows 10: task manager and resource monitor shows wrong RAM values

Discus and support task manager and resource monitor shows wrong RAM values in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/10cho [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/10cho, Sep 30, 2020.

1. /u/10cho Win User

task manager and resource monitor shows wrong RAM values

/u/10cho, Sep 30, 2020

2. Task manager and resource monitor show wrong memory usage

Greetings. I have 10 gb of RAM, so task manager telling me that I'm using 4.6 gb of ram total. But, you won't get even 2 gb if you sum all values below:

imgur.com

The same in resource monitor. I read that the "commit" represent memory that showed in regular task manager, but even if you get wrong column with biggest numbers they won't give you the total result that is showed by the system.

imgur.com

I've also tried to use "RamMap", but it doesn't work for me...

imgur.com

imTheSupremeOne, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Not Showing network values in task manager.

Hi Jay,

If your network adapter is rated as having a very fast maximal bandwidth such a 1 Gbps, Windows might ignore 1 Mbps as being too small a percentage to show. We suggest that you use the Resource Monitor or a Task Manager replacement.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Sep 30, 2020
  4. task manager and resource monitor shows wrong RAM values

Not Showing network values in task manager.

Ohk Thank you , if you have better suggestions give me.

JayPanchal5571, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

task manager and resource monitor shows wrong RAM values

1. task manager and resource monitor shows wrong RAM values - Similar Threads - task manager resource

2. Task Manager percent RAM usage doesn't correspond with value RAM usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager percent RAM usage doesn't correspond with value RAM usage: Hi I've been having some problems with task manager showing a very high RAM usage even when there isn't any app running. https://imgur.com/a/9cnqJHy You can clearly see that 491MBs of RAM used by firefox shouldn't be 25.2% out of 8GB of RAM. My computer has also been a...
  3. Number of processes core showing on task manager is wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Number of processes core showing on task manager is wrong: The task manager showing only one Processor Core while Device manager shows 4 No of Core. the print screen attached.... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-of-processes-core-showing-on-task-manager/5d5d3eea-aa7d-4bdd-b692-57fe94a1fe66
  4. task manager not showing ram specs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    task manager not showing ram specs: hey guys i'm having an issue where the ram specifications do not show in the task manager on the memory menu do you have any fixes? submitted by /u/MattO411 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duvngn/task_manager_not_showing_ram_specs/
  5. Task manager not showing ram speed or details.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager not showing ram speed or details.: Ram speed details not showing on right side like it should. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-showing-ram-speed-or-details/ee816c9c-5d9b-43e9-8de3-7506ac903b11
  6. Ram installed in System but not Showing in Task Manager

Ram installed in System but not Showing in Task Manager: Hi Iam using Hp Laptop Model-HP Notebook-15-ba001ax ,My system was lagging so I thought of Installing Another 4 Gb RAM So I have installed the Same Ram I found in My System that is SK Hynix HMT451S6BFR8A-PB NO AA 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 PC3-12800 204 Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM SO i...
  7. Windows 10 1903 causing Memory leaks and task manager showing wrong RAM speed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 causing Memory leaks and task manager showing wrong RAM speed.: After updating from windows 10 1809 to 1903, the task manager shows wrong memory speed as 2133Mhz. Earlier it used to show 2400 Mhz. Also, after updating to windows 10 1903, the was rapid and sudden spikes in RAM usage, like rapid ups and downs. After reboot, the system stays...
  8. Task Manager showing wrong CPU usage percentages

Task Manager showing wrong CPU usage percentages: Hi. My windows task manager seems to be corrupt or damaged showing invalid low processor Utilisation. Also noticed that Resource Manager displays the same values. here are a few things i have tried. - Sfc /scannow - Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - Updated...
  9. Task manager total cpu incorrectly shows a high value

Task manager total cpu incorrectly shows a high value: I've just upgraded to the newly released Windows 10 Home 1809 and notice in task manager that the total at the top of the CPU column is always much higher than the actual sum of the detail. For example, at the moment total CPU is over 60% but there is just one task with...
  10. Wrong RAM speed in Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wrong RAM speed in Windows Task Manager: Hello. So it looks like in Windows task manager my RAM speed is set at 2800 MHz in slot 1, 3, 5 and 7, but my RAM are using XMProfile 1 at 2666 MHz in BIOS. CPU-Z also tells me that my RAM is in quad channel configuration at 1333 MHz (2666 Mhz divided 2). What's the...