Windows 10: Task manager App History tab

Discus and support Task manager App History tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cbmudd10, Sep 6, 2015.

1. cbmudd10 Win User

Task manager App History tab

Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the history about a week ago. Any Idea how I can find out what the uninstalled processes are or any info on this at all.. Thanks...

:)

cbmudd10, Sep 6, 2015

2. Monitoring data usage in Windows 10

Hi,

To view network usage via the Task Manager access the Task Manager via keyboard shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) or type “task manager” in the Start Menu search box.

In the Task Manager select the “App history” tab. There you’ll find two columns related to data consumption: “Network” and “Metered network”.

Anannya Podder, Sep 6, 2015
  3. RE: Windows 10 How do I find the Start up Menu?

Hi,

1) Press Windows key + X and select Task manager

2) Beside App history you will have startup tab.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 6, 2015
  4. Task manager App History tab

I thought this was for apps you had uninstalled

have you removed any apps or programs in the last week?

paulsalter, Sep 6, 2015
  5. cbmudd10 Win User
    I have uninstalled apps that windows 10 lets you uninstall. Like Money. Some of the apps cannot be uninstalled like mail and calendar. I just wonder why an uninstalled app or process as the tab says "uninstalled processes" would use any CPU time or network activity if it is really uninstalled. Another Microsoft mystery...

cbmudd10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Task manager App History tab

1. Task manager App History tab - Similar Threads - Task manager App

2. TASK MANAGER SHOWS "History Hafudi"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TASK MANAGER SHOWS "History Hafudi": I opened my Task Manager this morning to see what could be slowing down my laptop....I saw in the list "History Hafudi" and it had a mini magnifying glass in front of it. I tried to "end task" but it wouldn't let me. I don't have a lot of photos, movies, downloads,...
  3. Task bar app history.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar app history.: This is getting boring. How do I turn off history on app taskbar buttons? I mean completely off, not just remove one at a time. This processing of my data is unwanted. I can turn off recent documents etc. with a click/unclick, but you are determined to have these useless...
  4. task manager tab "processes" and tab "users" are blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager tab "processes" and tab "users" are blank: Both tabs mentioned above are blank. The other tabs are working fine. When I restart the PC everything works fine but after 4 hours the problem appears again....
  5. Program on Task Manager Startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Program on Task Manager Startup tab: I wanted to disable a few startup programs and there is a program called "Program" with blank paper icon: [img] What is it? Could it be some sort of malware / virus? Thanks! 143714
  6. Task Manager Process tab is empty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Manager Process tab is empty: I have been having this problem for at least the last year. Task Manager shows information on all tabs *except* the process tab which is empty. I have run SFC and DISM scanhealth and restorehealth in that order and it will work on the next reboot for one to two days. It...
  7. App doesn't show up in App History in Task manager

App doesn't show up in App History in Task manager: I am using the web designing app 'Xara Web Designer Premium' on my Windows 10 computer but can't find it listed in the 'App History' in the Task manager. As I have been using this a lot, is there any reason why this does not appear as I am interested to know more details...
  8. Task manager/startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager/startup tab: I'm getting ready to clone a SSD and replace the HDD on an older laptop running Win 10 1809 on a core i7-5720M with 8 GB ram. I've cleaned it up best I know how short of running sfc /scannow... which I'm getting ready to do before the clone. I'm curious what the BIOS time...
  9. task manager performance tab

task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...
  10. Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup tab in Task Manager empty??: Hello, I've been on 10 Home since the 29th (Lenovo Flex 2 laptop) and my Task Manager > Startup tab is empty. I have all the programs on my pc that were on it before the upgrade (from 8.1) and I have added a few since then but the startup page just has a greyed out "there are...