Windows 10: Task manager App History tab

Discus and support Task manager App History tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cbmudd10, Sep 6, 2015.

1. cbmudd10 Win User

Task manager App History tab

Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the history about a week ago. Any Idea how I can find out what the uninstalled processes are or any info on this at all.. Thanks...

:)

cbmudd10, Sep 6, 2015

2. Monitoring data usage in Windows 10

Hi,

To view network usage via the Task Manager access the Task Manager via keyboard shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) or type “task manager” in the Start Menu search box.

In the Task Manager select the “App history” tab. There you’ll find two columns related to data consumption: “Network” and “Metered network”.

Anannya Podder, Sep 6, 2015
  3. RE: Windows 10 How do I find the Start up Menu?

Hi,

1) Press Windows key + X and select Task manager

2) Beside App history you will have startup tab.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 6, 2015
  4. Task manager App History tab

I thought this was for apps you had uninstalled

have you removed any apps or programs in the last week?

paulsalter, Sep 6, 2015
  5. cbmudd10 Win User
    I have uninstalled apps that windows 10 lets you uninstall. Like Money. Some of the apps cannot be uninstalled like mail and calendar. I just wonder why an uninstalled app or process as the tab says "uninstalled processes" would use any CPU time or network activity if it is really uninstalled. Another Microsoft mystery...

cbmudd10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Task manager App History tab

1. Task manager App History tab - Similar Threads - Task manager App

2. Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps: In the App History tab of the Task Manager on Windows 10, there ius hardly any Apps using any of the resources listed ie Network, CPU time etc.I read you could enable more Apps in the list by selecting Settings->Personalisation->Start and then enable the button for "Show most...
  3. Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps: In the App History tab of the Task Manager on Windows 10, there ius hardly any Apps using any of the resources listed ie Network, CPU time etc.I read you could enable more Apps in the list by selecting Settings->Personalisation->Start and then enable the button for "Show most...
  4. Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  6. App doesn't show up in App History in Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App doesn't show up in App History in Task manager: The question posed by Boatbuilder2000 was I am using the web designing app 'Xara Web Designer Premium' on my Windows 10 computer but can't find it listed in the 'App History' in the Task manager. As I have been using this a lot, is there any reason why this does not...
  7. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  8. Task Manager's "App History" tab is empty. "No Data Available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager's "App History" tab is empty. "No Data Available": Hi there, As mentionned in the title, I just noticed that the App History tab in Windows Task Manager is empty on my system. I used the Microsoft Upgrade assistant on 11/11 to get the latest update while clearing a few problems I had with my installation. The tab mentions...
  9. App doesn't show up in App History in Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App doesn't show up in App History in Task manager: I am using the web designing app 'Xara Web Designer Premium' on my Windows 10 computer but can't find it listed in the 'App History' in the Task manager. As I have been using this a lot, is there any reason why this does not appear as I am interested to know more details...
  10. Task manager/startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager/startup tab: I'm getting ready to clone a SSD and replace the HDD on an older laptop running Win 10 1809 on a core i7-5720M with 8 GB ram. I've cleaned it up best I know how short of running sfc /scannow... which I'm getting ready to do before the clone. I'm curious what the BIOS time...