Windows 10: Task Manager App Name Bug ?

Discus and support Task Manager App Name Bug ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upgraded from 8.1, finished installing all W10 updates and I was looking in the App History tab in Task Manager and I saw this : [img] What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rBose, Aug 18, 2015.

1. rBose Win User

Task Manager App Name Bug ?

Upgraded from 8.1, finished installing all W10 updates and I was looking in the App History tab in Task Manager and I saw this :

Task Manager App Name Bug ? [​IMG]

What the heck is that ?

I need to say that I checked for updates in the Store App and it downloaded 2 updates for 2 unknown apps, as there wasnt a name and picture so I could identify those specific apps.

:)

rBose, Aug 18, 2015
  2. Ariel97 Win User

A Bug In task manager

Task Manager App Name Bug ? [​IMG]
    what is this?

Ariel97, Aug 18, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    A Bug In task manager

It is the result of repeatedly tapping the back button. Only one tap is required.

garym123, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

I upgraded from a clean install of Windows 7 Pro x64. I also have the same listing, although my desktop does not have a camera. Must be a default place holder for a camera.

Antilope, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Task Manager App Name Bug ? - Similar Threads - Task Manager App

2. Unusual App in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusual App in Task Manager: Well i am not certain if it is an app a service or what it is, I looked online and nada which is very unusual. I also, search The community and again nothing. The Mystery App/Service is "Girl Fekolo" anyone have any thoughts? [ATTACH]...
  3. Task Manager Bug

Task Manager Bug: If you press "Provide feedback" on any of the tasks, and then immediately close the task manager, it will freeze. Only way to close it is through another task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-bug/86c0190e-c0b3-4eb1-9448-e4495473b11c
  4. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  5. Missing app in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing app in Task Manager: Hello, all. I am using the Arduino IDE for programming and the app is not showing up in the Task Manager. I have rebooted several times and it has not solved the problem. In order to close the program, I have to completely reboot the computer. I cannot find anything online...
  6. Bug on Task Manager Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on Task Manager Windows 10 Pro 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eaudegersson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvzcye/bug_on_task_manager_windows_10_pro_1909/
  7. Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug: Hi there, I am running Windows 10 Pro version 1903. and my task manager is acting weird. Now I don't know if it's a bug or simply a flaw but if I go into the performance tab in task manager, choose the "hide graphs" function, and then go into summary view, I can't escape...
  8. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager: I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended". App would just freeze after login. I could not get it to un-suspend. Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running...
  9. Bug Report Task Manager

Bug Report Task Manager: This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does not. Instead the Task...
  10. Pick an app in task manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pick an app in task manager?: Hi I saw four of these running in my task manager. What does it mean? 111519