Windows 10: Task Manager App Name Bug ?

Discus and support Task Manager App Name Bug ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upgraded from 8.1, finished installing all W10 updates and I was looking in the App History tab in Task Manager and I saw this : [img] What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rBose, Aug 18, 2015.

1. rBose Win User

Task Manager App Name Bug ?

Upgraded from 8.1, finished installing all W10 updates and I was looking in the App History tab in Task Manager and I saw this :

Task Manager App Name Bug ? [​IMG]

What the heck is that ?

I need to say that I checked for updates in the Store App and it downloaded 2 updates for 2 unknown apps, as there wasnt a name and picture so I could identify those specific apps.

:)

rBose, Aug 18, 2015
  2. Ariel97 Win User

A Bug In task manager

Task Manager App Name Bug ? [​IMG]
    what is this?

Ariel97, Aug 18, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    A Bug In task manager

It is the result of repeatedly tapping the back button. Only one tap is required.

garym123, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

I upgraded from a clean install of Windows 7 Pro x64. I also have the same listing, although my desktop does not have a camera. Must be a default place holder for a camera.

Antilope, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Task Manager App Name Bug ? - Similar Threads - Task Manager App

2. Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug: Hi there, I am running Windows 10 Pro version 1903. and my task manager is acting weird. Now I don't know if it's a bug or simply a flaw but if I go into the performance tab in task manager, choose the "hide graphs" function, and then go into summary view, I can't escape...
  3. Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager: I have attached a screenshot taken just now of my Task Manager. Isn't that Memory number running awfully high? The one thing that is really huge is Firefox, around 700 MB and I only have two tabs open. 133311
  4. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager: I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended". App would just freeze after login. I could not get it to un-suspend. Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running...
  5. task Manager

task Manager: Im in my task manager and I have like 6 Google chrome and Don't understand why all of those would be running using memory. can I end them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/632abd16-12a2-494d-883c-f154c772ccae
  6. Bug Report Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report Task Manager: This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does not. Instead the Task...
  7. task manager

task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d
  8. TASK MANAGER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK MANAGER: When I open Task Manager I get the following: APPS (1) BACKGROUND PROCESSES (75) WINDOWS PROCESS (98) I have no idea what all these processes are nor how they got there. I had Windows 10 on my previous computer, never saw such larger number of processes running. I'm...
  9. Pick an app in task manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pick an app in task manager?: Hi I saw four of these running in my task manager. What does it mean? 111519
  10. Task manager App History tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager App History tab: Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the history about a week ago. Any Idea how I can find out what the uninstalled processes are or any info on this at all.....