Windows 10: Task Manager asking for password

Discus and support Task Manager asking for password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Task Manager is asking for password with UAC enabled, is there a way to disable this password request just for Task Manager? [IMG] [IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Buzle Cosmin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Task Manager asking for password

Hello,

Task Manager is asking for password with UAC enabled, is there a way to disable this password request just for Task Manager?

Task Manager asking for password [​IMG]

Task Manager asking for password [​IMG]

Thanks,

Cosmin B.

:)

Buzle Cosmin, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Task Manager

What list in Task Manager are asking about? Processes? Services? Startup?

Please post the contents of the list.

Ken Blake, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Credentials for Task Manager

Thanks for the info ...

If this is the case why it only effecting 1 machine not all of them?

It also doesn't require the Admin username and password the standard user details work.

Marc@Glanvilles, Apr 29, 2020
  4. dotmarty Win User

Task Manager asking for password

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Task Manager asking for password

1. Task Manager asking for password - Similar Threads - Task Manager asking

2. Task scheduler asks for password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task scheduler asks for password: Hi there!When I create a task and select the option 'Run whether user is logged on or not' it asks for an admin user and password, which I don't know.I am the only user for my computer....
  3. Task scheduler asks for password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task scheduler asks for password: Hi there!When I create a task and select the option 'Run whether user is logged on or not' it asks for an admin user and password, which I don't know.I am the only user for my computer....
  4. Task scheduler asks for password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task Scheduler Asking for a Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Asking for a Password: I'm just putting this here as a new question because I couldn't find a way to respond to the previous questions involving this same issue task scheduler asking for a password; for me, they all seemed to be locked from additional responses. To clarify, this isn't a question,...
  6. Task Scheduler Asking for a Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Asking for a Password: I'm just putting this here as a new question because I couldn't find a way to respond to the previous questions involving this same issue task scheduler asking for a password; for me, they all seemed to be locked from additional responses. To clarify, this isn't a question,...
  7. Task Scheduler Asking for a Password

8. Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.: How to create this task not to insert password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-is-asking-me-a-password-which-i-dont/d6a0612c-359d-4ab3-abf5-36fdeb65a276
  9. Task Scheduler asking for password ?

Task Scheduler asking for password ?: I wanted to change a property of a task in Task Scheduler but I was asked to input user name and password. [ATTACH] I only have one machine and I am the administrator so I don't understand. However i did try and use the email address and password for my User account but...
  10. why is Task Manager asking for permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is Task Manager asking for permission: After getting pop up alerts in Firefox Browser from what appeared to be Microsoft tech when opening task manager to close the browser it was asking for permission to run. I have not allowed the program to run. I restarted the computer and opened Firefox again but it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user password für task manager

2. why is Windows UAC asking for credentials when a standard user starts Task manager

3. task manager asking for admin password in intune