Windows 10: Task Manager Bug

Discus and support Task Manager Bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yeah so this new pre-realease is cool and all with ui being smooth, the OS running better, and all that. But Task Manager? Nah Task Manager broke.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bruh878, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Bruh878 Win User

Task Manager Bug

Yeah so this new pre-realease is cool and all with ui being smooth, the OS running better, and all that. But Task Manager? Nah Task Manager broke. Anyways, any suggestions?

:)

Bruh878, Oct 25, 2021
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Oct 25, 2021
  4. RedLynx Win User

Task Manager Bug

Windows 10 Bug: Task Manager not showing processes

There are quite a few people having problems with this issue but the threads are all locked without any bugfix provided by Micosoft. So here we go AGAIN:

I have quite a few processes running but task manager is empty! Why?

Reading threads with suggestions I have tried some of the more creative ones like setting regional settings to US (I live in Sweden) I have not, and I will not create a new user account though... Neither will I stand on my head to fix Microsoft’s bug.

I have though run SFC with no errors.

And I have a suggestion that the bug lies in the rendering since toggling the "Always on top" option in task manager toggles the bug from showing or not. However I have found tasks showing with task manager "on Top" AND with the opposite. The BUG is
    intermittent but very repeatable.

I find it remarkable that a basic operative systems function like a Task Manager is not working properly in 2018. REALLY BAD Microsoft!

I hope my clues here can lead to functioning Task Manager again in Windows 10 in 2018…

Best regards

RedLynx, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Task Manager Bug

1. Task Manager Bug - Similar Threads - Task Manager Bug

2. Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug: After updating my Windows to the current new version of Windows 11, I noticed there is a bug with the Task Manager Light/Dark mode options. Choosing the mode for computer wide to light or dark mode doesn't affect how it looks, but when you change it to Custom and have either...
  3. Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Light/Dark Mode Bug: After updating my Windows to the current new version of Windows 11, I noticed there is a bug with the Task Manager Light/Dark mode options. Choosing the mode for computer wide to light or dark mode doesn't affect how it looks, but when you change it to Custom and have either...
  4. Bug in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug in Task Manager: https://reddit.com/link/uujpjz/video/f13k3c92us091/player submitted by /u/Masterix_cz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uujpjz/bug_in_task_manager/
  5. Task Manager Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Bug: Yeah so this new pre-realease is cool and all with ui being smooth, the OS running better, and all that. But Task Manager? Nah Task Manager broke. Anyways, any suggestions?...
  6. Bugged Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugged Task Manager: My laptop task manager is crashed. Whenever i open minecraft java and task manager my laptop goes blue screen of death. When i open task manager normally it freezes for a minute and then starts going normally.how can i fix this task manager bug?...
  7. Task Manager bug or virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager bug or virus?: So every single time i open my task manager, the cpu usage shows that its using 100-30% cpu but it will go back to normal (3-5%) in like 1 seconds is this a normal bug or do i have a virus? what should i do? Specs RTX 2080 i7 9700k 16gb ram ddr4 submitted by...
  8. Task Manager Bug

Task Manager Bug: If you press "Provide feedback" on any of the tasks, and then immediately close the task manager, it will freeze. Only way to close it is through another task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-bug/86c0190e-c0b3-4eb1-9448-e4495473b11c
  9. Bug Report Task Manager

Bug Report Task Manager: This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does not. Instead the Task...
  10. Task Manager App Name Bug ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager App Name Bug ?: Upgraded from 8.1, finished installing all W10 updates and I was looking in the App History tab in Task Manager and I saw this : [img] What the heck is that ? I need to say that I checked for updates in the Store App and it downloaded 2 updates for 2 unknown...