Windows 10: Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and...

Discus and support Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear all,As described in the subject, Task manager closes automatically every 20 minutes. It would happen for example exactly at 8 am 00 minutes 00... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnasBe, Apr 26, 2021.

1. AnasBe Win User

Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and...

Dear all,As described in the subject, Task manager closes automatically every 20 minutes. It would happen for example exactly at 8 am 00 minutes 00 seconds, then at 8 am 20 minutes 00 seconds, etc... like a scheduled task.Just before task manager closes, a process called TG_1.3.64.31.exe runs briefly, then TiWorker.exe starts.TG_1.3.64.31.exe opens and closes so fast I had to use a screen recorder to catch its name.If I reopen task manager TiWorker closes right away.If I don't reopen Task manager, computer starts heating up, and the CPU goes 100% noticed it on Lenovo Vantage.My only Antiviru

:)

AnasBe, Apr 26, 2021

2. Task Manager Automatically Closes Windows 10!

Hi Evnul,

There are several reasons why the Task Manager automatically closes when opening. These may include the recent changes made on your computer or there is a corruption on your user profile. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying
    cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried creating a temporary user profile to isolate the issue?
    • Just to verify, is your computer shutting down when you are accessing the Task Manager or the Task Manager closes itself?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when this happens?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 26, 2021
  3. z10556 Win User
    Task Manager not running

I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7
    The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or
    recently run file
    are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ?

z10556, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and...

where is task manager in windows phone

First of all i love windows, <3

but

I want to ask where is task manager in windows phone :-(.

A task manager is very helpful and important app (as in windows pc).

If android and ios can provide an app similar to task manager then why not in windows phone.

I want to suggest you to build a task manager app which should show the following info

• list of all running apps
    • Info about cpu usage and Ram usage (just like in windows pc)
    • A button which says close all apps . Because i don't want to close all apps one by one
    • Processes running in background.
    • Network information (like in windows pc)
    so Microsoft, are you planning to build an like this Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and... :) .

Waiting for your answer

Gyan Parkash, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and...

1. Task manager closes automatically every 20minutes, right after running TG_1.3.64.31.exe and... - Similar Threads - Task manager closes

2. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager closes automatically.: So I just updated windows 10 recently, due to a power outage the update was unable to install.Then I updated it after the restart, when i open task manager it opens up and when I click on any tab like 'details','services',etc it just stops responding and closes.Then I tried...
  3. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager closes automatically.: So I just updated windows 10 recently, due to a power outage the update was unable to install.Then I updated it after the restart, when i open task manager it opens up and when I click on any tab like 'details','services',etc it just stops responding and closes.Then I tried...
  4. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Task Manager crashing right after launching it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager crashing right after launching it: I am working on a Dell Optiplex 7040 for a friend. The task manager crashes when trying to launch it. It only works in safe mode. I have run sfc scan, DISM commands and just completed a fresh install from the cloud. What is causing this to happen? What else can I try?...
  6. Task Manager crashing right after launching it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager crashing right after launching it: I am working on a Dell Optiplex 7040 for a friend. The task manager crashes when trying to launch it. It only works in safe mode. I have run sfc scan, DISM commands and just completed a fresh install from the cloud. What is causing this to happen? What else can I try?...
  7. Task Manager crashing right after launching it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Task Manager not showing programs and closing automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager not showing programs and closing automatically.: Help, I have looked online for every single video or blog talking about the topic. My computer works fine, it hasn't seemed to slow down or anything, but one thing causes me a lot of trouble, my Task Manager does not work, once you click it, it opens and shows "No running...
  9. How to automatically run an exe when you close another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automatically run an exe when you close another: Right, so i have a desktop dock, like those programs that give you a second taskbar you know... I have a problem with it... When i am playing a certain game (Warface) now an then it minimizes the game with no reason and i have discovered that it is the docks fault, so i...
  10. Automatic closing of tasks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic closing of tasks: it started a few days ago ...when i was using win 8.1 n the problem was that whenever i used to open some application or some window it would close suddenly like the pc was pretending like i was clicking on escape key again and again, n also when i click on the key h and g...