Windows 10: Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!

Discus and support Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have been having this strange problem lately. When I open task manager and move to "details" tab, the manager crashes. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Jan 24, 2021.

1. dedq Win User

Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!

Hello guys,

I have been having this strange problem lately. When I open task manager and move to "details" tab, the manager crashes. I have tried running it safe mode. Didn't work. Antivirus didn't help either. Those are the some things I have tried to fix it. I have read those things could help. What could be the solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance!

:)

2. Windows 10 - task manager - details tab

hello, i have a lot going on in the 'details' tab in my task manager, i was wondering what a standard details tab list for windows 10 would look like so i can narrow down which processes i don't need.

blahblahblah909, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!

Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

For me it was exactly the opposite. I had to select Integrated Graphics or it would crash when clicking performance tab. And yes, I am on the latest available driver for the NVIDIA Quadro 1000M.

DanielStripedTiger, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!

1. Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab! - Similar Threads - Task manager crashes

2. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  3. Task Manager 'Details' Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager 'Details' Malfunctioning: I got my windows updated with the Insider Preview. The version now is the newest: 20251.1with FE. The task manager malfunctions as: Once I open the task manager and click 'Details', the task manager stops for a short whilewith no display and then crashes. In fact it also acts...
  4. BSOD when running Task Manager and clicking Perforance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running Task Manager and clicking Perforance tab: Since today I have begun getting the BSOD reliably, every time I click on the Performance tab of the Task Manager. The text of the dump screen is Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I note someone posted the exact query here a few months ago but seemed to refuse to post...
  5. Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager: Hello Windows Community folks Windows 10 keeps crashing after I click Performance TAB in Task Manager. It crashes the windows going into the infamous Green screen with reason- Windows preview build failed. I have tried several debug options like cmd SFC Scan, DISM. I have...
  6. Task manager crash on more detail

Task manager crash on more detail: Hello, today I opened the Task Manager and going on more details the app crash, is the only app doing that, I tried more times and restarted but nothing, can you help me solve that? I'm using Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Needs other details? Thank you....
  7. task manager performance tab

task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...
  8. Windows Task Manager only displays the Details tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Task Manager only displays the Details tab: Hi guys, I have a very weird problem with Windows 10. I use the task manager a lot, and with Windows 10, I have this problem that at some unknown point, when I run task manager, it's begin displayed in a weird way, only displaying the "Details" tab. I don't know what's...
  9. Windows 10 - task manager - details tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - task manager - details tab: hello, i have a lot going on in the 'details' tab in my task manager, i was wondering what a standard details tab list for windows 10 would look like so i can narrow down which processes i don't need. 58238
  10. How To Select The 'Details' Tab Initially In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Select The 'Details' Tab Initially In Task Manager: Hello, so the topic title is pretty much self explanatory. When I open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), it opens to the Processes tab initially. The thing is that I don't use this tab at all; I click on the Details tab, since I'm more familiar with that. I would like to...