Windows 10: Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Discus and support Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Does anyone know WHAT the Link PATH is please for the below Task Manager - Delete Usage History? . . . Thanks. 178615 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Paul Black, May 4, 2021 at 8:57 AM.

1. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Good afternoon, Does anyone know WHAT the Link PATH is please for the below Task Manager - Delete Usage History? . . . Thanks.

:)

2. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know WHAT the Link PATH is please for the below Task Manager - Delete Usage History? . . .

Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link. [​IMG]

Thanks.

3. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Thanks Matthew,

Yes, that was one of the first sites of MANY that I saw when investigating this. I DO want the Link PATH though to create a Shortcut to in my Toolbar, and NOT a Shortcut to the page itself. This way, it automatically Deletes Usage History.

4. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Matthew Wai, May 4, 2021 at 7:03 PM
Thema:

Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

1. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link. - Similar Threads - Task Manager Delete

2. Task manager usage high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager usage high: i usually dont check this stuff but i checked today, the disk is constantly high above 60, sometimes stuck on 100. Even when i open google chrome only, let alone playing games. Help submitted by /u/Catanddogg [link] [comments]...
  3. Task manager not showing network usage.

Task manager not showing network usage.: [ATTACH] This started a couple months ago and i tried to fix it by going on google and searching the problem, but none of the stuff i tried worked. So i assumed it was just a big and it would be fixed in an update and, well, that didnt happen. i have a Ryzen 5 3600 GTX...
  4. 100% Disk Usage in Task Manager

100% Disk Usage in Task Manager: Hi people of the r/windows 10 subreddit. I've had this problem for about a week now where the disk usage is at 100% constantly in the task manager. After a few minutes it goes down a bit but when I launch an app it almost instantly goes back to 100%. I tried a lot of fixes...
  5. TASK MANAGER SHOWS "History Hafudi"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TASK MANAGER SHOWS "History Hafudi": I opened my Task Manager this morning to see what could be slowing down my laptop....I saw in the list "History Hafudi" and it had a mini magnifying glass in front of it. I tried to "end task" but it wouldn't let me. I don't have a lot of photos, movies, downloads,...
  6. Disk usage 100 % in task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk usage 100 % in task Manager: my disk usage in task manger reaches to 100 % in very short intervals and the system become unresponsive. this problem is from day 1 in my system. I have read lots of solution on internet but nothing helps. Now I have final done a reset of windows by formatting complete...
  7. Disk Usage in task manager

Disk Usage in task manager: Task manager shows "100% disk" most of the time. Have tied all posted remedies but nothing works. Any "good" suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-usage-in-task-manager/35dcb7c2-2be9-4f90-b85e-a1c1103362b8
  8. Task Manager Incorrect CPU Usage

Task Manager Incorrect CPU Usage: So for roughly the past couple of weeks, I have been having issues with task manager giving me incorrect readings on the CPU usage. Before noticing this issue, I have been running my 9900K at 4.8 GHz all core with an AVX offset of 1. Initially, reducing my clock speed by 100...
  9. task manager showing 100% usage

task manager showing 100% usage: my task manger is showing 100% usage and laptop is very slow to start edition : windows 10 version: 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-showing-100-usage/a5f5844d-35b2-4f0f-ac73-db87ba2baa8e
  10. Task manager App History tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager App History tab: Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the history about a week ago. Any Idea how I can find out what the uninstalled processes are or any info on this at all.....