Windows 10: Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Discus and support Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Does anyone know WHAT the Link PATH is please for the below Task Manager - Delete Usage History? . . . Thanks. 178615 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Paul Black, May 4, 2021.

1. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Good afternoon, Does anyone know WHAT the Link PATH is please for the below Task Manager - Delete Usage History? . . . Thanks.

:)

Paul Black, May 4, 2021

2. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know WHAT the Link PATH is please for the below Task Manager - Delete Usage History? . . .

Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link. [​IMG]

Thanks.

Paul Black, May 4, 2021
  3. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Thanks Matthew,

Yes, that was one of the first sites of MANY that I saw when investigating this. I DO want the Link PATH though to create a Shortcut to in my Toolbar, and NOT a Shortcut to the page itself. This way, it automatically Deletes Usage History.

Paul Black, May 4, 2021
  4. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

Matthew Wai, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link.

1. Task Manager - Delete Usage History Link. - Similar Threads - Task Manager Delete

2. Task Manager Percent Usages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Percent Usages: Within my Task Manager, I'm always peaking 60% memory and 60% CPU usage whilst playing a game example: Roblox.Is this normal? Second, whenever I'm scanning with Malwarebytes and McAfee, the CPU and Disk cap at 100! It's outrageous and is definitely doing something to my PC...
  3. Task Manager Percent Usages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Percent Usages: Within my Task Manager, I'm always peaking 60% memory and 60% CPU usage whilst playing a game example: Roblox.Is this normal? Second, whenever I'm scanning with Malwarebytes and McAfee, the CPU and Disk cap at 100! It's outrageous and is definitely doing something to my PC...
  4. Task manager deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager deleted: HeyMy task manager doesn't work anymore and it's completely gone from my system and it has caused many problems such as removed icons in every app. Every time I open it, it shows up as a small box and instantly crashes. The name task manager doesn't even exist in regedit...
  5. Task manager deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager deleted: HeyMy task manager doesn't work anymore and it's completely gone from my system and it has caused many problems such as removed icons in every app. Every time I open it, it shows up as a small box and instantly crashes. The name task manager doesn't even exist in regedit...
  6. Task manager usage high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager usage high: i usually dont check this stuff but i checked today, the disk is constantly high above 60, sometimes stuck on 100. Even when i open google chrome only, let alone playing games. Help submitted by /u/Catanddogg [link] [comments]...
  7. TASK MANAGER SHOWS "History Hafudi"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TASK MANAGER SHOWS "History Hafudi": I opened my Task Manager this morning to see what could be slowing down my laptop....I saw in the list "History Hafudi" and it had a mini magnifying glass in front of it. I tried to "end task" but it wouldn't let me. I don't have a lot of photos, movies, downloads,...
  8. Disk Usage in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Usage in task manager: Task manager shows "100% disk" most of the time. Have tied all posted remedies but nothing works. Any "good" suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-usage-in-task-manager/35dcb7c2-2be9-4f90-b85e-a1c1103362b8
  9. Task Manager Incorrect CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager Incorrect CPU Usage: So for roughly the past couple of weeks, I have been having issues with task manager giving me incorrect readings on the CPU usage. Before noticing this issue, I have been running my 9900K at 4.8 GHz all core with an AVX offset of 1. Initially, reducing my clock speed by 100...
  10. Task manager App History tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager App History tab: Hi, In task manager on the app history tab I have a listing called Uninstalled Processes. In has used about 58 minutes of Cpu time since I cleared the history about a week ago. Any Idea how I can find out what the uninstalled processes are or any info on this at all.....