Windows 10: Task Manager GPU Monitoring

Discus and support Task Manager GPU Monitoring in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Integrated and Dedicated GPU not Show in Task Manager Performance Tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Upeak Wijerathna, May 9, 2022.

1. Task Manager GPU Monitoring

My Integrated and Dedicated GPU not Show in Task Manager Performance Tab

:)

Upeak Wijerathna, May 9, 2022
  2. EdTittel Win User

Monitor GPU Temperature from Task Manager in Windows 10  

Just tried your info, and although my GTX1070 supports WDM 2.6, I see no temps in Task Manager. I can, however, see temps in tools such as HWiNFO, SIW, and so forth. Any suggestions as to how to investigate further and/or repair this deficiency? Thanks!
    --Ed--

For example, here's the Sensors output on the GPU from SIW Home:

Task Manager GPU Monitoring [​IMG]

EdTittel, May 9, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    task disable gpu or network or disk monitoring?

That image looks like my Task Manager, what is showing can be hidden so all that is seen is a list of open programs, all the other tabs will also close. Click the faint Up arrow to get less details or the Down if wanting to get more.
    Fewer details or More details

Berton, May 9, 2022
  4. Task Manager GPU Monitoring

Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU

Hello I have notice there error monitor for two GPU Sli..
    there both GPUs are same temperature. I have check in my AIDI64 so there is correct monitor. I am sure the Task Manager do have error with monitor Temp for GPU2
    See the photos and if you are the same?

coolmistry, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Task Manager GPU Monitoring

1. Task Manager GPU Monitoring - Similar Threads - Task Manager GPU

2. Task Manager GPU Monitoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager GPU Monitoring: My Integrated and Dedicated GPU not Show in Task Manager Performance Tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-gpu-monitoring/d74e199b-ba7d-4a94-a4f6-c86febd16a61
  3. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager: I have Acer aspire f5NVIDIA GeForce 940MXDriver version: 30.0.14.9729Driver date: 15-Dec-21 up to date.Dedicated GPU memory 4.0 GBWDDM 2.7 Windows 10 Pro 19042.1415 and I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager it was used to show in an early version for a while and...
  4. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager: I have Acer aspire f5NVIDIA GeForce 940MXDriver version: 30.0.14.9729Driver date: 15-Dec-21 up to date.Dedicated GPU memory 4.0 GBWDDM 2.7 Windows 10 Pro 19042.1415 and I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager it was used to show in an early version for a while and...
  5. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU

in Windows 10 Support
    Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU: Hello I have notice there error monitor for two GPU Sli.. there both GPUs are same temperature. I have check in my AIDI64 so there is correct monitor. I am sure the Task Manager do have error with monitor Temp for GPU2 See the photos and if you are the same? [img] [img]...
  7. Task manager - GPU issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task manager - GPU issue: The GPU column in the task manager is showing abrupt information, like sometime it shows the correct value of the gpu usage of each process but sometimes it does not show anything. There is a noticeable duration till this problem is noticed so it cannot be ignored. I also...
  8. How to monitor GPU Usage in Windows 10 using Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    How to monitor GPU Usage in Windows 10 using Task Manager: [ATTACH] The Task Manager is one stop application to monitor all processes, memory, Network, CPU, and resource usage that Windows requires. However, there is no way to monitor GPU usage in Windows 10 because that feature is smartly hidden into Task [...] This post How to...
  9. Monitor GPU Temperature from Task Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Monitor GPU Temperature from Task Manager in Windows 10: How to: Monitor GPU Temperature from Task Manager in Windows 10 How to Monitor GPU Temperature from Task Manager in Windows 10 Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in...
  10. GPU Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Performance in Task Manager: After installing the Fall Creators Update, I checked Task Manager to look on the Performance tab to see what it said about my NVIDIA GPU on my laptop. That option is not showing up and I can find no way to enable it. Anyone have any idea? JohnD 95970