Windows 10: Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation...

Discus and support Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open task manager it is showing the message task manager has been disabled by administrator and in the start, power it is showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SHAZIYASHARIEFF1, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation...

Whenever I try to open task manager it is showing the message task manager has been disabled by administrator and in the start, power it is showing there are currently no power operation available. It started to happen when I was stuck in an app and I closed the app by using a keyboard shortcutWin+X.

:)

SHAZIYASHARIEFF1, Feb 9, 2021

2. Issues while accessing Task Manager and Registry Error: Disabled by Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing Task Manager and Registry on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. Are you connected to Domain/organization network?
    4. What is the exact error message that you receive?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try enabling built-in administrator account and see if you are able to access Task Manager and Registry. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Now press Windows +
      S key together to open Search.
    2. Now type CMD and select Run as administrator.
    3. Accept the UAC prompts.
    4. Type in the following command and hit Enter:

net user administrator /active:yes

If you are able to access Task Manager and Registry in built-in administrator, then create a new user account using built-in administrator and check if you are still able to access Task Manager and Registry. Refer the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Task Manager has been disabled by your Administrator

Hi RishikPatel2184 and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Press the Windows key and type in gpedit.msc and press enter.

2. Navigate to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Ctrl+Alt+Del Options.

3. On the right side of the screen verity that "Remove Task Manager" option set to "Disable" or "Not Configured".

4. Close the Local Group Policy Editor.

5. Open CMD as an administrator.

6 Type in, gpupdate /force and press enter key.

7. Check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Feb 9, 2021
  4. SPAAAACE Win User

Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation...

Can't open Task Manager as administrator

So, whenever i try to open my task manager on my pc, it says "Task Manager was deactivated by your Administrator", even thought it is my PC and i am the admin. I never deactivated task manager, i don't know why would i ever do that, any suggestions so i can "activate" it ? Screenshot - 12b812b50cb83bb65de7a1b3ebabbdcf - Gyazo (Screen shot)*Confused

SPAAAACE, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation...

1. Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation... - Similar Threads - Task manager has

2. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator has been disabled.: I reset my laptophp and it has problems that administrator has been disabled.So I tried to fix it. I opened the command prompt and I did sfc/scannow.Verification 100% complete, but I got Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.How can I fix it?...
  3. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator has been disabled.: I reset my laptophp and it has problems that administrator has been disabled.So I tried to fix it. I opened the command prompt and I did sfc/scannow.Verification 100% complete, but I got Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.How can I fix it?...
  4. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: This morning I disabled some settings in the antivirus settings in my computer, because I have to take an online exam and the app SEB Exam Browser that I take it with tells me to disable antivirus temporarily as it locks down the computer for the exam and antivirus sometimes...
  6. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: This morning I disabled some settings in the antivirus settings in my computer, because I have to take an online exam and the app SEB Exam Browser that I take it with tells me to disable antivirus temporarily as it locks down the computer for the exam and antivirus sometimes...
  7. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: Hi guys, I have trouble shutting down my laptop, there is no power options available and when I wanted to open the task manager, it says it has been disabled by administrator.... The thing is I am using the administrator and I am the administrator... Furthermore, the option...
  9. Task Manager disabled by Administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager disabled by Administrator: Hey guys, I need help about Task Manager, my task manager keep disabled by administrator everytime i restart my laptop, i always need to use a command prompt to fix it temporaly, can anyone help me how to fix it for good? This is the command prompt i used everytime i...
  10. Task Manager has been disabled by your Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager has been disabled by your Administrator: My Task Manager is not working .. I tried to open task manager in my other local account it is started working but it is not working in my Microsoft administrator account. What should i do?...