Windows 10: Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change

Discus and support Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I open Resource Hacker, and navigate to Taskmgr.exe, there is no Icon setting. There is only manifest and MUI, which seems to be it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AeonCaptain, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change

Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change 100vJSmt8EqJck9IX6gSvL2Udwffy4D34ypLz01zm1c.jpg

When I open Resource Hacker, and navigate to Taskmgr.exe, there is no Icon setting. There is only manifest and MUI, which seems to be it, but resource hacker can't view or edit these kinds of files. Is there a way to change it's icon. Also, is there a way to separate all the different icons in a .ico file? Photo editors keep showing the smallest one, which is 8x8, and I need the biggest one. Here is a screenshot below.

https://preview.redd.it/mc9ztcx4og2...bp&s=5a841a493505b3e58d894b87827088bf93da70c2

submitted by /u/AeonCaptain
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AeonCaptain, Dec 3, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 3, 2019
  4. BettyEAM Win User

Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change

task viewer icon(virtual desktop)

I have the same problem. The task viewer icon was there but is now gone. I have gone through the steps you listed but no viewer. Then I created a new profile and the task viewer is there. Now, how do I get the task viewer back in my taskbar in my
    original profile??

BettyEAM, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change

1. Task Manager Icon Doesn't Change - Similar Threads - Task Manager Icon

2. Task Manager doesn't show processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager doesn't show processes: Hello, I have the same problem described in this other Microsoft issue, with the only difference I am on windows 11. Task manager doesn't show processes but the other tabs and graphs work correctly. The thing is, for me process explorer and process hacker task manager...
  3. Task manager doesn't work and icons don't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager doesn't work and icons don't show up: A few months ago, my laptop's HP ENVY x360 Convertible, Model No. 15-dr1000nx desktop and taskbar icons suddenly disappeared and soon after that, I found out that Task Manager had also stopped working. I also noticed that applications that are pre-installed or installed from...
  4. Task manager doesn't work and icons don't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager doesn't work and icons don't show up: A few months ago, my laptop's HP ENVY x360 Convertible, Model No. 15-dr1000nx desktop and taskbar icons suddenly disappeared and soon after that, I found out that Task Manager had also stopped working. I also noticed that applications that are pre-installed or installed from...
  5. Task manager doesn't work and icons don't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Task manager doesn't work and icons don't show up

7. task manager icons not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager icons not loading: one day I logged on to my computer and some of the thumbnails such as unity hub and the minecraft launcher weren't showing up when I opened or right clicked them. https://youtu.be/ELl8puUJfjk...
  8. task manager icons not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager icons not loading: one day I logged on to my computer and some of the thumbnails such as unity hub and the minecraft launcher weren't showing up when I opened or right clicked them. https://youtu.be/ELl8puUJfjk...
  9. task manager icons not loading

10. Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color: Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color from Black and White to a redish color. Then when I open it, it goes back to black and white. What's going on??...