Windows 10: Task Manager in win10

Discus and support Task Manager in win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a serious problem with my taskmanager in my laptop working with win 10 20H2 . when l like to open the performance sectıon in task manager l see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Saad, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Saad Win User

Task Manager in win10

I had a serious problem with my taskmanager in my laptop working with win 10 20H2 . when l like to open the performance sectıon in task manager l see freezing and then comes the blue screen of death .. please can help.
    Thanks a lot

:)

2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Mar 24, 2021
  4. infrared Win User

Task Manager in win10

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Task Manager in win10 ;)

infrared, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Task Manager in win10

1. Task Manager in win10 - Similar Threads - Task Manager win10

2. Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar: In the "good old days", a couple of years ago, when I ran Windows Task Manager I could set it to display a small active icon in the right end of the task bar what is that area called ...?. It was a black box with green bar graph actively showing CPU use. Yellow arrow is...
  3. Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar: In the "good old days", a couple of years ago, when I ran Windows Task Manager I could set it to display a small active icon in the right end of the task bar what is that area called ...?. It was a black box with green bar graph actively showing CPU use. Yellow arrow is...
  4. Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hiding removable drives in Task Manager - Win10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding removable drives in Task Manager - Win10 2004: I have a card reader always attached to my machine. Since upgrading to 2004 all of the drives have appeared whether something was there or not. Previous versions of Windows 10 hid this. Is it possible I can do it with 2004? submitted by /u/outtokill7 [link] [comments]...
  6. Win10 pro 2004 patch task manager

Win10 pro 2004 patch task manager: Is there a way to remove the new "ssd" or "hdd" labels next to each drive in performance tab? Silly question but it tilts my ocd submitted by /u/user_982396 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/honxoa/win10_pro_2004_patch_task_manager/
  7. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  8. Why is Win10 showing 100% CPU in task manager?

Why is Win10 showing 100% CPU in task manager?: I recently installed Windows 10 LTSC 64bit 2019 and I've noticed every time I open task manager, especially for the first time, it shows as 100% for CPU and then drops to its expected level a few seconds after. I can literally boot up my PC with nothing really loading in the...
  9. task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task manager: when i try to open task manager it comes up with an error of "c:\WINDOWS\system32\DUI70.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error" i get the same message when i try and factory reset, delete a bluetooth device, and other stuff like that. also, i...
  10. task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d