Windows 10: Task Manager incorret video memory info

Discus and support Task Manager incorret video memory info in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just noticed this a while ago that task manager only displays 1GB of video memory on the R5 M230 when it in fact has 2GB. [img] For anyone who has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RoasterMen, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Task Manager incorret video memory info

I just noticed this a while ago that task manager only displays 1GB of video memory on the R5 M230 when it in fact has 2GB.

Task Manager incorret video memory info [​IMG]

For anyone who has similar setup as mine. Does this happen to you also?

I also want to know why there's no Render tab in dxdiag for the dedicated GPU.

:)

RoasterMen, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Bradmph Win User

Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?

Hello,

In my main system I have a process going that I don't understand. I have 2 computers sitting side by side and when I located this anomaly in my main system, I checked my 2nd system and it showed a different set of information.
    I will post the screen snaps here below of each.

This first one is from my main computer I use continuously.
    This image shows what seems to be nothing going on with the Memory Compression and I wonder why it is even in the task listings.

This second one is my Security Surveillance system running 24/7
    It definitely shows a different set of memory numbers on this image of the Memory Compression. Much more then the above image.

Do I need this listing in my system. In the main system task it looks like it is doing nothing, yet in my security system computer, it has much more information given. What does this task do for the computer?

Thanks for your time

Bradmph, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Task Manager incorret video memory info

where is task manager in windows phone

First of all i love windows, <3

but

I want to ask where is task manager in windows phone :-(.

A task manager is very helpful and important app (as in windows pc).

If android and ios can provide an app similar to task manager then why not in windows phone.

I want to suggest you to build a task manager app which should show the following info

• list of all running apps
    • Info about cpu usage and Ram usage (just like in windows pc)
    • A button which says close all apps . Because i don't want to close all apps one by one
    • Processes running in background.
    • Network information (like in windows pc)
    so Microsoft, are you planning to build an like this Task Manager incorret video memory info :) .

Waiting for your answer

Gyan Parkash, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

Task Manager incorret video memory info

1. Task Manager incorret video memory info - Similar Threads - Task Manager incorret

2. video memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory management: mon pc me montre des erreurs que j'ai pas pour habitude de voir j'ai changer la ram même le disque dur j'ai même installer les ancien pilote sa fait toujours la même choses ma confi GTX1060 6G i7 de 8th gen...
  3. video memory management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video memory management: mon pc me montre des erreurs que j'ai pas pour habitude de voir j'ai changer la ram même le disque dur j'ai même installer les ancien pilote sa fait toujours la même choses ma confi GTX1060 6G i7 de 8th gen...
  4. Video Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Memory Management BSOD: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.Today while I was using my computer I got the error code after a BSOD: `The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000033, 0xffffac00ebb4cdc0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was...
  5. Video Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Memory Management BSOD: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.Today while I was using my computer I got the error code after a BSOD: `The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000033, 0xffffac00ebb4cdc0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was...
  6. BSOD video memory management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD video memory management: when i want to shutdown my laptop, it went to blue screen BSOD and saying about video memory management. can you help me with that ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-video-memory-management/9ef12620-fb2b-49f7-b69c-a6bcb80b1190
  7. Dedicated video memory cant be seen in Task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated video memory cant be seen in Task manager: HI , I have a Intel core i3 7th gen laptop which have intel hd graphics 620 . Before I can see my dedicated video memory in my task manager but now I cant see . I think this happened after updating my graphics driver . I even cant roll back my integrated gpu . What is the...
  8. Windows task manager won't show memory info

Windows task manager won't show memory info: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 PRO (v1903), everything is up to date, windows, drivers, firmware, BIOS and i noticed that task manager don't show details about my memory like, RAM speed, slots used, form factor etc.. So i want to know is it know issue or is it something happening...
  9. VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL

VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL: After playing PUBG-Mobile game in windows 10 for more than half an hour im getting a BLUE SCREEN displaying "stop code : VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL" How to fix this problem?...
  10. Video Memory Management Internal

Video Memory Management Internal: Hi Team, I have been suffering multiple BSOD's, mostly when either using Excel (360 version) or when trying to upload or attach pictures to my website. Video Memory Management Internal is the error message, I have the latest drivers for my Graphics Card. My PC is AMD...