Windows 10: Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

Discus and support Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to create this task not to insert password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YuraBayarsaikhan, May 7, 2021.

1. Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

How to create this task not to insert password.

:)

YuraBayarsaikhan, May 7, 2021

2. Task Manager asking for password

Hello,

Task Manager is asking for password with UAC enabled, is there a way to disable this password request just for Task Manager?

Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know. e8ecb522-54ef-495c-9959-5989a2e7a8bd?upload=true.jpg

Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know. e8de4f64-a758-4684-be02-bd69df80ce7c?upload=true.jpg

Thanks,

Cosmin B.

Buzle Cosmin, May 7, 2021
  3. Task Manager asking for password

I know, that's why is quite strange. This is happening in the whole organization for users with Windows 10.

Yes, even with that command.

Buzle Cosmin, May 7, 2021
  4. Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

Task Manager asking for password

The Task Manager does not normally prompt for a password, not even for an ordinary user account. Please test this on a different PC.

Does the problem persist when you invoke it with this command?

taskmgr.exe

Frederik Long, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

1. Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know. - Similar Threads - Task manager asking

2. Task scheduler asks for password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task scheduler asks for password: Hi there!When I create a task and select the option 'Run whether user is logged on or not' it asks for an admin user and password, which I don't know.I am the only user for my computer....
  3. Task scheduler asks for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduler asks for password: Hi there!When I create a task and select the option 'Run whether user is logged on or not' it asks for an admin user and password, which I don't know.I am the only user for my computer....
  4. I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install: I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-wifi-driver-in-my-device-manager/c323ee99-a23e-4299-b34b-9518af5f4871
  5. I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install: I dont have the WIFI driver in my device manager and I dont know which one I should install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-wifi-driver-in-my-device-manager/c323ee99-a23e-4299-b34b-9518af5f4871
  6. I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember...: I need to login my account to PC but they asked for Windows password which i dont remember since i always use pin and fingerprint to login to my device. I cant reset the windows password to because this account is not logged in anywhere....
  7. Task Scheduler Asking for a Password

Task Scheduler Asking for a Password: I'm just putting this here as a new question because I couldn't find a way to respond to the previous questions involving this same issue task scheduler asking for a password; for me, they all seemed to be locked from additional responses. To clarify, this isn't a question,...
  8. Task scheduler is asking me a password which i dont know.

Task scheduler is asking me a password which i dont know.: How to create this task not to insert password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-is-asking-me-a-password-which-i/d6a0612c-359d-4ab3-abf5-36fdeb65a276
  9. Task Manager asking for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Manager asking for password: Hello, Task Manager is asking for password with UAC enabled, is there a way to disable this password request just for Task Manager? [IMG] [IMG] Thanks, Cosmin B....
  10. I dont know my windows password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont know my windows password.: I bought this computer because of a crash on my main computer. I am trying to fix my other one by downloading and looking up issues. however, thialot of issues with sign in and passwo can you help me resolve this?rd problems....