Windows 10: Task Manager Issue

Discus and support Task Manager Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is this normal? i feel like my task manager did never had this millisecond delay https://i.redd.it/totr68ye35851.gif submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saimdeniz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Task Manager Issue

/u/saimdeniz, Jun 30, 2020

2. task manager

Hi Rebecca,

We'd like to know more information about this Task Manager issue you're experiencing. For us to better assist and isolate this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get any error messages?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 30, 2020
  3. icons are missing when the task manager is turned off

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

• How are you trying to turn off Task Manger?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to reset Windows explorer and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps:

• Right click on the task Bar and select Task Manager.

• Select Processes tab.

• Choose windows explorer and right click on it.

• Select end task

• Click on file menu and select run new task.

• Type explorer.exe

• Click on ok.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Task Manager Issue

Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10

steps to reproduce the problem

1. open task manager
    2. click on more details if its not
    3. go to performance tab
    4. decrease its height till it has two scrolls for the two sections
    5. hover over the right section (CPU, Memory, …) and try to scroll

what is expected to happen

the right section to scroll

what went wrong

the left section is scrolling instead

***Modified Title from: can't scroll task manager***

robertisaac, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Task Manager Issue

1. Task Manager Issue - Similar Threads - Task Manager Issue

2. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  3. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  4. Task Manager issues Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager issues Windows 11: Hi All,My task manager, when opening, shows 100% CPU on the top but all jobs and apps running show 0%. When I click on the Performance tab the task manager crashes. You can also hear the fans of the laptop going on when I open Task Manager and I haven't even opened any apps...
  5. Task Manager issues Windows 11

Task Manager issues Windows 11: Hi All,My task manager, when opening, shows 100% CPU on the top but all jobs and apps running show 0%. When I click on the Performance tab the task manager crashes. You can also hear the fans of the laptop going on when I open Task Manager and I haven't even opened any apps...
  6. Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager issue: I am a windows 11 home insider and I am running the latest build, I have noticed a weird bug: when I open task manager and click on the performance tab the task manager closes itself. I ve run sfc and it didnt find any integrity violations. I want to ask if this is an issue...
  7. Task Manager issue

Task Manager issue: I am a windows 11 home insider and I am running the latest build, I have noticed a weird bug: when I open task manager and click on the performance tab the task manager closes itself. I ve run sfc and it didnt find any integrity violations. I want to ask if this is an issue...
  8. Task manager - GPU issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task manager - GPU issue: The GPU column in the task manager is showing abrupt information, like sometime it shows the correct value of the gpu usage of each process but sometimes it does not show anything. There is a noticeable duration till this problem is noticed so it cannot be ignored. I also...
  9. Task Manager opening issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager opening issues: Third time attempting to post this question. I wish Microsoft would stop logging me out so I don’t have to keep typing this from scratch. I am having issues opening Task Manager with increasing frequency on a new PC. The error that comes up is ‘The procedure entry point...
  10. Issue with a task manager startup application

Issue with a task manager startup application: So recently I opened my task manager startup, and I saw something that I am a little bit concerned about. There's a file that just says "Program" and it has no publisher? I can't link to the file location so I don't know what it is from. Just worried it might be a virus and I...