Windows 10: Task Manager Memory tab not reporting Double Data Rate

Discus and support Task Manager Memory tab not reporting Double Data Rate in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Task Manager is reporting a memory speed of 933 MHz instead of 1866 MHz. This value has always been the Double Data Rate, correct? According to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by dogpark, Jun 21, 2019.

1. dogpark Win User

Task Manager Memory tab not reporting Double Data Rate

Hi,

Task Manager is reporting a memory speed of 933 MHz instead of 1866 MHz. This value has always been the Double Data Rate, correct? According to CPUZ & Speccy the memory is running at 1866 MHz. The BIOS also reports 1866 MHz.
    A number of similar threads indicate that Task Manager is not a dedicated hardware monitoring tool & has it's limitations. Task Manager is doing a good job of monitoring: Single Data Rate.

Is there a setting I'm unaware of?
    Perhaps that's how Task Manager displays RAM speed now.

Task Manager Memory tab not reporting Double Data Rate [​IMG]

winver 1903 (OS Build 18362.175)

Thank you

:)

dogpark, Jun 21, 2019
  2. 1AlM Win User

Win 10 Task Manager and Memory Issue

Thanks for the reply Jim.

I was sure I had typed the command correctly. As for the memory issues, I've noticed that when I check the Performance tab, it shows the memory usage as a physical amount used out of 16GB, so it appears as you suggested that the 1st page in the task manager
    dialogue incorrectly reports the percentage of memory in use as a percentage of memory overall.

Many thanks for the reply.

3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Task Manager Memory tab not reporting Double Data Rate ;)

infrared, Jun 21, 2019
  4. mad4some Win User

Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

BUMP! can someone check there startup tab in Task manager and see if it lists any programs with the enable/disable option like in 8/8.1 Thanks!

mad4some, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Task Manager Memory tab not reporting Double Data Rate - Similar Threads - Task Manager Memory

2. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  3. Understanding how Windows 10 task manager reports memory usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Understanding how Windows 10 task manager reports memory usage: Hello, This is an extension to the following locked thread from a couple of years ago, which remained unresolved and the answer there was rather unsatisfactory IMO. Task Manager shows a huge amount of memory usage, though the Users tab only shows a fraction actually in use....
  4. Understanding how Windows 10 task manager reports memory usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Understanding how Windows 10 task manager reports memory usage: Hello, This is an extension to the following locked thread from a couple of years ago, which remained unresolved and the answer there was rather unsatisfactory IMO. Task Manager shows a huge amount of memory usage, though the Users tab only shows a fraction actually in use....
  5. Understanding how Windows 10 task manager reports memory usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Task Manager GPU tab reporting incorrect values

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager GPU tab reporting incorrect values: [ATTACH] I was interested in seeing what my GPU usage was during some intensive gameplay to realise that task manager only reported my GPU usage at 2%. This was while playing Red Dead Redemption 2 at ultra settings @ 1440p. You can see that temperature and memory usage...
  7. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  8. Task Manager's "App History" tab is empty. "No Data Available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager's "App History" tab is empty. "No Data Available": Hi there, As mentionned in the title, I just noticed that the App History tab in Windows Task Manager is empty on my system. I used the Microsoft Upgrade assistant on 11/11 to get the latest update while clearing a few problems I had with my installation. The tab mentions...
  9. Task manager/startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager/startup tab: I'm getting ready to clone a SSD and replace the HDD on an older laptop running Win 10 1809 on a core i7-5720M with 8 GB ram. I've cleaned it up best I know how short of running sfc /scannow... which I'm getting ready to do before the clone. I'm curious what the BIOS time...
  10. Bug Report Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report Task Manager: This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does not. Instead the Task...