Windows 10: Task Manager not adding up

Discus and support Task Manager not adding up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 4 GB of RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-adding-up/bd0eeff4-3b6c-4c65-afd4-aea8b9dbbde8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanDaBest, Jun 13, 2021.

1. IanDaBest Win User

Task Manager not adding up

I have 4 GB of RAM

:)

IanDaBest, Jun 13, 2021
  2. z10556 Win User

Task Manager not running

I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7
    The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or
    recently run file
    are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ?

z10556, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jun 13, 2021
  4. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Task Manager not adding up - Similar Threads - Task Manager adding

2. task manager will not pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager will not pop up: on win 11, just realized todaySourceTask ManagerSummaryStopped workingDate‎4/‎8/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\Taskmgr.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: taskmgr.exeApplication Version:...
  3. task manager will not pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task manager will not pop up: on win 11, just realized todaySourceTask ManagerSummaryStopped workingDate‎4/‎8/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\Taskmgr.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: taskmgr.exeApplication Version:...
  4. Microsoft is adding new shortcuts to the Windows 11 Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding new shortcuts to the Windows 11 Task Manager: Microsoft is working on a redesigned Task Manager interface for Windows 11. Most of the planned changes give the Task Manager a new paint but do not change the program's functionality. [ATTACH] The upcoming version supports light and dark modes, which are enabled based on...
  5. Will cpu temperature be added to task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will cpu temperature be added to task manager: Seeing the temperature of the GPU in task manager as you can today is a great thing but what about the rest? Would sure be great to have the temperature of the CPU, memory and drives also added, sure you can install programs like hardware info and see the temperature of...
  6. WHAT is eating up all my memory/RAM? Task manager not adding up to 16GB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT is eating up all my memory/RAM? Task manager not adding up to 16GB: [ATTACH] I have 16 GB of RAM installed, but my Windows 10 PC is not acting like it! As you can see in my screenshot, it says I am at 75% memory usage even though the biggest programs are taking up ~3GB. So what is happening to the rest of my RAM? As you can also see...
  7. What's up with my task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's up with my task manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DumbRacer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8c75m/whats_up_with_my_task_manager/
  8. RAM in task manager not adding up properly?

RAM in task manager not adding up properly?: As you can see in these images, the RAM I'm actually using is not adding up to the amount of RAM it says it is using in the performance tab? Is this normal, or should I be worried? submitted by /u/HurricaneSYG [link] [comments]...
  9. Task Manager Pop-Up Error

Task Manager Pop-Up Error: From a client of mine: I keep getting a message that comes up on my screen and I don’t know how to get rid of it- “C:Windows\system32\taskmanager.exe Operation returned because the timeout period expired.” I can’t get into task manager either. I verified is looks like a...
  10. Windows start up and task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start up and task manager: I can see an applications called jibes and kidney in my task manager, They run qdiavwq and cdiavwup. I don't recognize the apps. Can anyone tell me what launches them and what they do. I'm not sure if I have a virus....