Windows 10: task manager not loaded

Discus and support task manager not loaded in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi dears.my pc are win10 updated but when clicked on task manager it not loaded.it seems loaded and hidden in 1 milisecond and i cant see thats.please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by violinboys, Jan 3, 2019.

1. task manager not loaded

Hi dears.my pc are win10 updated but when clicked on task manager it not loaded.it seems loaded and hidden in 1 milisecond and i cant see thats.please help

:)

violinboys, Jan 3, 2019
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink task manager not loaded ;)

infrared, Jan 3, 2019
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 3, 2019
  4. task manager not loaded

Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

task manager not loaded

1. task manager not loaded - Similar Threads - task manager loaded

2. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding: Hi,This issue has been persistent for about a week now. No joke. This all started after I updated Fortnite for the new chapter... Just want to provide a timeline and anything I did previously to this issue.Basically, when I try to load game apps or launchers such as Steam,...
  3. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding: Hi,This issue has been persistent for about a week now. No joke. This all started after I updated Fortnite for the new chapter... Just want to provide a timeline and anything I did previously to this issue.Basically, when I try to load game apps or launchers such as Steam,...
  4. Apps not Loading and Task Manager not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Loading bios in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading bios in task manager.: Hello. Can the bios boot time increase on a laptop after a power failure in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-bios-in-task-manager/8c6d8335-40a7-42b5-95ae-296073b9a58a
  6. Loading bios in task manager.

Loading bios in task manager.: Hello. Can the bios boot time increase on a laptop after a power failure in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-bios-in-task-manager/8c6d8335-40a7-42b5-95ae-296073b9a58a
  7. task manager icons not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager icons not loading: one day I logged on to my computer and some of the thumbnails such as unity hub and the minecraft launcher weren't showing up when I opened or right clicked them. https://youtu.be/ELl8puUJfjk...
  8. task manager icons not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager icons not loading: one day I logged on to my computer and some of the thumbnails such as unity hub and the minecraft launcher weren't showing up when I opened or right clicked them. https://youtu.be/ELl8puUJfjk...
  9. task manager icons not loading

10. CPU 100% load and Boost in task manager but only task manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU 100% load and Boost in task manager but only task manager: I have attached a screenshot of my CPU usage in programs and usage monitors below. I am extremely fed up at this point so hopefully this post will make sense *Smile The problem I have noticed my CPU usage in task manager is always 100% and the boost is always around the...