Windows 10: Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

Discus and support Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Meisha, May 21, 2019.

1. Meisha Win User

Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and darker blue, according to the usage. However, in Windows 7, I could see graphs that gave me a much better idea of what was going on. I did a search, and the article I found said that just setting it to Logical Processors should show the graphs like Windows 7, but it doesn't. I'm just getting the empty boxes. I tried rendering a file to see if it was only because it wasn't busy enough, but no change. Could anyone please tell me if there's another setting I need to change somewhere to get the graphs to show, or what might be the problem? Thank you!

:)

Meisha, May 21, 2019
  2. carbonic Win User

GPU graph in Task Manager's performance tab

I would like there to be a GPU graph in the task manager in the performance tab.

Anyone know why there isn't any?

Example:

Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs db7cb0cf-92b3-4b28-9043-e31a68bae0e2.jpg

carbonic, May 21, 2019
  3. Light_Lz Win User
    Win 10 Task Manager Won't Show Performance Graph of Ethernet

After upgrading from win 8.1 to win 10, the task manager a bit lag once switch to performance tab. Then, most of the time the graph won't show for ethernet but working for CPU, memory and disk (Only 1 time working, but I didn't do any changes).

Is there any solution for this?

Laptop model: ASUS A550L

https://s32.postimg.org/tapam5tfp/image.png

Light_Lz, May 21, 2019
  4. ruffin Win User

Why are my Task Manager Performance tab mini-graphs dots?

In this question, you can see the Task Manager showing mini-graphs for all the metrics on the left (ignore the right arrow; that's germane to the question at the above URL).

Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs FGDJx.png

Occasionally, Task Manager only shows me dots.

Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs veol3.png

How do I get the mini-graphs back?

ruffin, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs - Similar Threads - Task Manager Performance

2. Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager: I recently discovered that the apps I set to run on startup were not open, I had to run them manually. Thought it was a fluke but it happened the next day. I thought, no problem, I'll just open up the task manager startup tab... and then I discovered that the programs I want...
  3. Task manager shows disk usage at hundred percent and performance is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager shows disk usage at hundred percent and performance is slow: I've only had this computer for three months. It is recently started slowing down. Task Manager shows disk usage at 100%. I made the registry changes suggested in the applicable KB but that didn't help. There is a lot of discussion on the Internet of this problem but no one...
  4. task manager performance tab

task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...
  5. Ethernet Graph in Task Manager Shows CONSTANT Download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Graph in Task Manager Shows CONSTANT Download: Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, the Ethernet graph in my Task Manager shows a near-constant download, averaging roughly 2 mbps, with no other ethernet activity on the machine. Browser and other network activity is shown as added to this baseline. I don't know whether...
  6. Task manager showing disk usage 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager showing disk usage 100%: I have reset my laptop to factory settings still task manger showing disk usage 100 %. response is too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-showing-disk-usage-100/ba3a557c-6680-4218-a375-12fb649c58a5
  7. task manager showing 100% usage

task manager showing 100% usage: my task manger is showing 100% usage and laptop is very slow to start edition : windows 10 version: 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-showing-100-usage/a5f5844d-35b2-4f0f-ac73-db87ba2baa8e
  8. Task manager not showing complete memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task manager not showing complete memory usage?: Hi, I have 4GB of DDR3 ram on my laptop. When I go into the task manager to check how much ram is being used, it says only 795MB and yet it also says that 94% is being used. This is always the case, of course with varying numbers. The memory usage shown does not...
  9. Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?: - I already have a Scheduled Task that starts Task Manager at every logon. But it always starts in the "Processes" tab. How can I make it start in the "Performance" tab? See screenshot: [img] Thanks. 73295
  10. Bar Graph showing drive usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Bar Graph showing drive usage: I used to show under "My Computer" a bar graph showing amount of space used and available. Today it just shows an icon for drive. I tried all different "views" and none showed the bar graph. How do I get it back? thanks Tom 82032