Windows 10: task manager performance tab

Discus and support task manager performance tab in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IjasAhmed026, Dec 25, 2018.

1. task manager performance tab

I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm also a gamer. the gpu performance is missing . it's gone .

please help me .

my direct x is 12 and everything is up to date . please help me

:)

IjasAhmed026, Dec 25, 2018
  2. glnz Win User

Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

-
    I already have a Scheduled Task that starts Task Manager at every logon. But it always starts in the "Processes" tab. How can I make it start in the "Performance" tab? See screenshot:

task manager performance tab [​IMG]

Thanks.

3. mad4some Win User
    Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

BUMP! can someone check there startup tab in Task manager and see if it lists any programs with the enable/disable option like in 8/8.1 Thanks!

mad4some, Dec 25, 2018
  4. task manager performance tab

Task manager doesn't update resources on real time

Hi,

It's possible that the Performance window in your Task Manager has been paused. For us to verify this, let's verify if it's really paused or set to a normal speed. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the task bar and click Task Manager.
    • In the Task Manager window, click the Performance tab.
    • At the top, click View.
    • Navigate to Update speed. If it's paused, then click
      Normal. Your Performance tab should now be working.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

task manager performance tab

1. task manager performance tab - Similar Threads - task manager performance

2. "Users" Tab in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Users" Tab in task manager: Hi, I have recently built a new pc and upon checking my ask manager today I see a "users" tab. After googling it a bit it seems to be some sort of management tool for things like schools or if you have multiple people using the same pc. My issue is I only have one user on...
  3. Hide the empty drive slots from the Performance Tab in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hide the empty drive slots from the Performance Tab in Task Manager?: The Performance Tab in Task Manager on my PC includes empty card reader slots as drives. How do I hide the empty slots/drives from the Performance Tab in Task Manager? Included in the tab are: CPU Memory Disc 0 (C: D:) Disk 1 (J:) Disk 2 (E:) Disk 3 (F:) Disk 4 (H:)...
  4. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  5. How do i check GPU performance tab in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i check GPU performance tab in Task Manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr8iek/how_do_i_check_gpu_performance_tab_in_task_manager/
  6. Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager: Hello Windows Community folks Windows 10 keeps crashing after I click Performance TAB in Task Manager. It crashes the windows going into the infamous Green screen with reason- Windows preview build failed. I have tried several debug options like cmd SFC Scan, DISM. I have...
  7. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs: I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and...
  8. Task manager/startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager/startup tab: I'm getting ready to clone a SSD and replace the HDD on an older laptop running Win 10 1809 on a core i7-5720M with 8 GB ram. I've cleaned it up best I know how short of running sfc /scannow... which I'm getting ready to do before the clone. I'm curious what the BIOS time...
  9. GPU Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Performance in Task Manager: After installing the Fall Creators Update, I checked Task Manager to look on the Performance tab to see what it said about my NVIDIA GPU on my laptop. That option is not showing up and I can find no way to enable it. Anyone have any idea? JohnD 95970
  10. Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?: - I already have a Scheduled Task that starts Task Manager at every logon. But it always starts in the "Processes" tab. How can I make it start in the "Performance" tab? See screenshot: [img] Thanks. 73295

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Task Manager->Performance Tab

2. task manager performance tab