Windows 10: Task Manager problem

Discus and support Task Manager problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games. I'm using Window 10. Pls reply as soon as possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blade_AP, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Blade_AP Win User

Task Manager problem

Task Manager problem 788961da-dc8d-4d16-9d05-c2dc5d7418a1?upload=true.png Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games.

I'm using Window 10.

Pls reply as soon as possible.

:)

Blade_AP, Sep 7, 2018

2. Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Sep 7, 2018
  3. bruce1943 Win User
    Task Manager not working

Topguncp - I went into Admin Command prompt and followed your three steps which fixed the problem Task Manager now working. Thanks for your assistance. Cheers *Smile

bruce1943, Sep 7, 2018
  4. infrared Win User

Task Manager problem

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Task Manager problem ;)

infrared, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Task Manager problem

1. Task Manager problem - Similar Threads - Task Manager problem

2. Task Manager problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager problems.: After the recent update, The main problem is with Task Manager:- 1 When I open the task manager I cannot switch to other apps open in the background, as we normally hover the cursor over the background app and it appears over the all above. Still, when an opened task manager...
  3. Task Manager problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager problems.: After the recent update, The main problem is with Task Manager:- 1 When I open the task manager I cannot switch to other apps open in the background, as we normally hover the cursor over the background app and it appears over the all above. Still, when an opened task manager...
  4. Task manager problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager problem: Why my gpuhd 6570 is not showing in task manager in windows 10 but you can view it in dxdiag? The version is 1.3wddm and when i update it, it shows already updated. Thanks in advance!SpecsProcessor: A4 5300 3.4ghzMotherboard: Redfox fm2 a55Ram: 4gb ddr3 1333mhzGpu: Xfx radeon...
  5. Task Manager problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager problem: I am having problem to open task manager.When I open it,most often it crashes and restarts pc automatically.On the screen,there is a text''Your pc ran into problems".I want the reason and the solution.Kindly help me....
  6. Task manager - Problem...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task manager - Problem...: Hi! I would like to ask you for help because I can't handle the problem. The problem is that I probably managed to download the wrong file, the result of which is that when I start the PC, I get the above message see attachment. After opening the task manager, when I found...
  7. Task Manager Problem

Task Manager Problem: Hello Guys. Yesterday when i installing the latest update i see that when i connect my smartphone on the pc and use like Realtek NDIS compatible device my task manager stop refreshing the information....
  8. Task Manager problems

Task Manager problems: When I launch my task manager i don't see the list of all my programs. Some are listed, others are blank spaces. What gives? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-problems/b1ee71a0-1211-491b-b32f-d97d5dff3d45
  9. Problem with task manager

Problem with task manager: I don't know if my PC bad at Math or something wrong with my CPU % usage [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-task-manager/7322ec02-5e12-4d3a-ade2-0619152f0ef5
  10. task manager problem

task manager problem: hello, my problem is that in the task manager, in the process part the percentage of use of the network remains at zero while I use the network. thank you, waiting for your reply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows task manager bsod download