Windows 10: Task Manager problem

Discus and support Task Manager problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games. I'm using Window 10. Pls reply as soon as possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blade_AP, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Blade_AP Win User

Task Manager problem

Task Manager problem 788961da-dc8d-4d16-9d05-c2dc5d7418a1?upload=true.png Task manager cannot see the MAIN apps running such as chrome, discord, and games.

I'm using Window 10.

Pls reply as soon as possible.

:)

Blade_AP, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Harry Thompson 966 Win User

Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Sep 7, 2018
  3. bruce1943 Win User
    Task Manager not working

Topguncp - I went into Admin Command prompt and followed your three steps which fixed the problem Task Manager now working. Thanks for your assistance. Cheers *Smile

bruce1943, Sep 7, 2018
  4. infrared Win User

Task Manager problem

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Task Manager problem ;)

infrared, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Task Manager problem

1. Task Manager problem - Similar Threads - Task Manager problem

2. End Task Problem. Task Manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    End Task Problem. Task Manager.: My dad was press the "end task" button and the all of the function (like speakers, search button etc) and opening documents doesn't work anymore. I tried to search some information about these problem but I don't understand very well what I have to do. Please help me to...
  3. Problem with task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with task manager: I don't know if my PC bad at Math or something wrong with my CPU % usage [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-task-manager/7322ec02-5e12-4d3a-ade2-0619152f0ef5
  4. Task Manager problem after 1809 update

Task Manager problem after 1809 update: While I have no problem losing files (as some have had) after updating with 1809, the Task Manager shows the left hand arrow for expanding an item flashes on and off for different items some losing the arrow while others show it alternately. An item can only be expanded while...
  5. task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d
  6. task manager problem

task manager problem: hello, my problem is that in the task manager, in the process part the percentage of use of the network remains at zero while I use the network. thank you, waiting for your reply...
  7. Task Manager

Task Manager: I remember deleting an Imaging Device back when I was trying to fix some issues, and I guess when I did that it took all of my images with it, and when I download an I mage it just gives me details and I have to go into pictures to view. I have folders with the contents but...
  8. TASK MANAGER

TASK MANAGER: When I open Task Manager I get the following: APPS (1) BACKGROUND PROCESSES (75) WINDOWS PROCESS (98) I have no idea what all these processes are nor how they got there. I had Windows 10 on my previous computer, never saw such larger number of processes running. I'm...
  9. Task manager--where is is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager--where is is?: I have just begun using Windows 10. Prior to that, I had always--in any previous version of Windows--been able to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open the Task Manager wherein I was able to see a LISTof all files currently open. From that screen, I could then close whichever...
  10. Task Manager questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager questions: In previous Windows versions the Task Manager had several tabs, for applications to memory usage. It now only has running applications. What happened to the other tabs? Where can they be seen? Thank you for your help. 49078