Windows 10: Task Manager Processes

Discus and support Task Manager Processes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Some of the processes in Task Manager have suspened next to them. I have never seen this before. What causes it & should it be fixed? 132073 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Moolah, May 6, 2019.

1. Moolah Win User

Task Manager Processes

Some of the processes in Task Manager have suspened next to them. I have never seen this before. What causes it & should it be fixed?

:)

Moolah, May 6, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Task manager not showing any process!

In Task Manager, if you click View - Refresh Now, does the list of processes update?

If so, check View - Update Speed, is it set to normal?

DaveM121, May 6, 2019
  3. Task Manager (anyway to see processes?

Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is some form of task manager or process explorer on the WP7. I've read around on the forum and it seems like most Apps and processes actually just save their state and so appear to have been running
    in the background when you return to them. Is that the case?

Jesse300ZX, May 6, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Task Manager Processes

Task manager is blank in processes tab

Hi,

To troubleshoot the issue with your Task Manager, I suggest you to run the
    System File Checker
    to check if there's a broken Windows component in your PC.

To run System File Checker, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below:

SFC /scannow
    • Hit Enter to execute the command. It may take a few minutes to complete.

If you find Verification 100% complete, click X to close the Command Prompt.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Task Manager Processes

1. Task Manager Processes - Similar Threads - Task Manager Processes

2. Task Manager processes keeps jumping around fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager processes keeps jumping around fix: When I hit ctrl-atl-del and then go to the task manager the first thing that comes up is processes. My problem is that the first item on the list and the last stay the same but the others keep moving around (they are still there just in a different place) making it hard to...
  3. retrieving processes in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    retrieving processes in task manager: i thought there were too many background processes running in task manager of windows 10 and i stupidly ended about the top 10 of these. how get them back? do I need them?...
  4. Task Manager is blank & not showing processes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Task Manager is blank & not showing processes in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If your Task Manager is blank & not showing processes in Windows 10/8/7, then here are a few things you can do to successfully fix the blank Task Manager issue. This can happen due to system file corruptions or malware [...] This post Task Manager is blank & not...
  5. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana: I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana What can cause this? 114460
  6. Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager: Whats going on do I have a virus on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backround-processes-being-suspended-in-task/6e607239-7565-44c0-919f-0fea06dcdf05"
  7. Two explorer.exe processes in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Two explorer.exe processes in task manager: It has been a month I happen to see two instances of "Explorer.exe" processes running in Task manager. 100%x One explorer was running from "C:\Windows\" other from "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" Properties of both exe reveals same time data and proper ssh values etc. Defender...
  8. M.Office Process / Task Manager

in Microsoft Office and 365
    M.Office Process / Task Manager: Hello everyone. I recently start having a problem which I believe is related to a process... I'm not an expert at all, usually I go on forums and I can fix stuff by myself by reading and studying other people's similar problems. But this time I couldn't find anything like...
  9. Process from all users in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Process from all users in task manager: Hi, Is there an option to view processes from all users in the windows 10 task manager(an option which I use most of the times when I was in 7)? As you can see in the screenshot below, this one is a PC with 2 GB RAM, but 85% of it is already in use, making it laggy. When I...
  10. Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?: Hello, In my main system I have a process going that I don't understand. I have 2 computers sitting side by side and when I located this anomaly in my main system, I checked my 2nd system and it showed a different set of information. I will post the screen snaps here...