Windows 10: Task manager says that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours

Discus and support Task manager says that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Yesterday I opened task manager and it said that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours, I unplugged it from the power for the night,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dionsyran2, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Task manager says that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours

/u/dionsyran2, Mar 9, 2021
  2. EarthDog Win User

Most hours played in a game!

I just realized something....
    That game is ~1.5 years old... If that is accurate, you played, on AVERAGE 14 hours a day EVERY DAY...........What in the Sam Hell???????????? 14 hours a day average is called a PROBLEM. Yikes... scary... how old are you? Live in parents basement? How the hell can you manage 14 hours a day every day for 550+ days???????????????????????????????

EarthDog, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

Task manager says that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours

Network tab in Task manager is not working

Hi,

The possible cause could be the Update speed option in Task Manager is Disabled. We suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists:

1. Open Task Manager.

2. Under the View option, go to Update Speed.

3. Ensure that it is not paused. You can set it to Normal.

4. Restart the computer.

5. Check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Rhen Pal, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Task manager says that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours

1. Task manager says that my computer is on for 5 days and 14 hours - Similar Threads - Task manager says

2. My computer has been stuck on this screen for at least 5 hours and it still says it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been stuck on this screen for at least 5 hours and it still says it is...: what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-stuck-on-this-screen-for-at/1a3a6f1f-df59-4820-b52f-9d4b1d476395
  3. My computer has been stuck on this screen for at least 5 hours and it still says it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been stuck on this screen for at least 5 hours and it still says it is...: what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-stuck-on-this-screen-for-at/1a3a6f1f-df59-4820-b52f-9d4b1d476395
  4. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  5. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  6. Task Manager says many tasks open when opening computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager says many tasks open when opening computer: So I've had my computer now for about a year and haven't had a big problem until now. what I've encountered is that in task manager I'm seeing that there are many different tabs i have never seen that are open. I've tried restarting and as soon as i load the computer and open...
  7. Computer crashing every 5 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer crashing every 5 hours.: So, I'm having this issue where my computer crashes every 4/5 hours on my Windows 10 computer, and it's starting to get annoying. I had this issue since 2020, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I could fix it. I tried almost everything, and it will still do it. I tried to...
  8. Task manager says that my disk usage is 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager says that my disk usage is 100%: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Perrydasher123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mddwcf/task_manager_says_that_my_disk_usage_is_100/
  9. Task Manager no longer on my computer

in Cortana
    Task Manager no longer on my computer: I no longer have task manager on my computer. where did it go/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-no-longer-on-my-computer/ef89bb56-7dc5-4913-b32d-185fee4e4b4e
  10. Laptop restarting for 14 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop restarting for 14 hours: Hi there my laptop was due an update so last night I clicked on Update and Restart and it was stuck on the blue restarting screen all night. I then went to bed and woke up this morning and it is still “restarting”. I even forced shut down with the button and then waited and...