Windows 10: Task Manager shortcut keys are not working

Discus and support Task Manager shortcut keys are not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Task Manager shortcut (Left Ctrl)+Shift+Esc keys worked for a while and it stopped working for some time. Now I have to use the (Right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goldmunkee, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Task Manager shortcut keys are not working

My Task Manager shortcut (Left Ctrl)+Shift+Esc keys worked for a while and it stopped working for some time. Now I have to use the (Right Ctrl)+Shift+Esc keys for it to work.

How do I change this back to its original default shortcut keys?

:)

goldmunkee, Feb 24, 2021

2. What keys are pressed for shortcut to show task manager?

What keys are pressed for shortcut to show task manager?

BelindaEastwood, Feb 24, 2021
  3. grecinos Win User
    Windows 10 shortcut key not working - Please help

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a shortcut key for a program/script that turns off my monitor. I've confirmed that the small program is working by double clicking on it. The problem I'm having is that when I go to create a shortcut key for it. First I create a shortcut to the program, then I set a shortcut key, say "ctrl-shift-s". After applying the changes, clicking Ok, I try to use the shortcut by pressing the ctrl-shift-s key combination. When I do this, nothing happens. I've confirmed that shortcut keys works with other apps like the Command Prompt. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Feb 24, 2021
  4. bruce1943 Win User

Task Manager shortcut keys are not working

Task Manager not working

Topguncp - I went into Admin Command prompt and followed your three steps which fixed the problem Task Manager now working. Thanks for your assistance. Cheers Task Manager shortcut keys are not working :)

bruce1943, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Task Manager shortcut keys are not working

1. Task Manager shortcut keys are not working - Similar Threads - Task Manager shortcut

2. Task Manager not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager not working: Hello !I recently discovered that, for some reason, my task manager won't work. It just shows the same values for usage. I already tried restarting the computerrunning an SFC scan 2 times, the first time it said something about it repaired something, the second time no...
  3. Task Manager not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager not working: Hello !I recently discovered that, for some reason, my task manager won't work. It just shows the same values for usage. I already tried restarting the computerrunning an SFC scan 2 times, the first time it said something about it repaired something, the second time no...
  4. Shortcut keys are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys are not working: The feature or shortcut keys on Windows aren't working as they should. They haven't worked in a long time, and I've tried waiting for the next update button to appear, but it still doesn't work....
  5. Original Taskbar Manager Shortcut keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Original Taskbar Manager Shortcut keys not working: For some time, my Left Ctrl+Shift+Esc key shortcut has worked fine for me until one day it stopped working and I have to use the Right Ctrl+Shift+Esc and then that opens up my Task Manager. How can I change it back to Left Ctrl+Shift+Esc back to its default shortcut keys that...
  6. Task manager not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager not working.: Hi! My task manager is not working. When I open it, it keeps showing the same datas, the graphs doesn't show the processes. I tried to solve the problem with sfc and dism scan, and even with an antivirus scan. No success. Btw. The task manager works on the other accounts....
  7. task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working

task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working: Task manager, task bar and windows key have all stopped. Nothing in community forum helping... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-task-bar-and-windows-key-arent/c356945d-5402-4059-8b40-74b5dd01379d
  8. What keys are pressed for shortcut to show task manager?

What keys are pressed for shortcut to show task manager?: What keys are pressed for shortcut to show task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-keys-are-pressed-for-shortcut-to-show-task/a7fee8c3-850d-4633-8d43-6dcf06e26073
  9. Task Manager not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager not working: When I right click start window and then click Task Manager I receive the following response: "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group2\5 - Task Manager.lnk This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a...
  10. Windows Task manager keyboard shortcut is not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Task manager keyboard shortcut is not working: Hello, I can not open Task Manager with shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + ESC or thought CTRL + ALT + DELETE. From CMD it is not working too (tskmgr.exe). It's working only if I open it from "C:\Windows\System32". Please help. 74046