Windows 10: Task manager showing disk usage 100%

Discus and support Task manager showing disk usage 100% in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have reset my laptop to factory settings still task manger showing disk usage 100 %. response is too slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abhishek KumarSingh3, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Task manager showing disk usage 100%

I have reset my laptop to factory settings still task manger showing disk usage 100 %. response is too slow

:)

Abhishek KumarSingh3, Oct 30, 2018

2. my laptop always shows task manager disk usage 100%.

my laptop always shows task manager disk usage 100%. I am using windows 10 and I already tried your suggestion but till my problem not solve.

KishorNarayankar, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 31, 2018
  4. TimGrandt Win User

Task manager showing disk usage 100%

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Task manager showing disk usage 100%

1. Task manager showing disk usage 100% - Similar Threads - Task manager showing

2. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk usage in task manager always at 100%: I have a HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl. I have been using it for 4 years. I keep having issues with the disk being 100% all the time. I faced many problems trying to resolve this which brought new problems. But in the end I made a Clean Installation. Even now the disk is still in...
  3. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk usage in task manager always at 100%: I have a HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl. I have been using it for 4 years. I keep having issues with the disk being 100% all the time. I faced many problems trying to resolve this which brought new problems. But in the end I made a Clean Installation. Even now the disk is still in...
  4. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Task Manager showing 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager showing 100% CPU usage: Task Manager showing 100% CPU usage. A few days after I built my PC, all of a sudden task manager started showing 100% CPU usage no matter what programs are running and it was also showing very high power usage. I ended up temporarily fixing the issue after I did a full fresh...
  6. 100% Disk Usage in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Usage in Task Manager: Hi people of the r/windows 10 subreddit. I've had this problem for about a week now where the disk usage is at 100% constantly in the task manager. After a few minutes it goes down a bit but when I launch an app it almost instantly goes back to 100%. I tried a lot of fixes...
  7. Disk usage 100 % in task Manager

Disk usage 100 % in task Manager: my disk usage in task manger reaches to 100 % in very short intervals and the system become unresponsive. this problem is from day 1 in my system. I have read lots of solution on internet but nothing helps. Now I have final done a reset of windows by formatting complete...
  8. task manager, disk is showing 100%

task manager, disk is showing 100%: my laptop is showing 100% disk usage.The one i noticed are windows remidation services,ms compatibility teleme...,windows modules installer. can some one help me to fix this problem. thank you!...
  9. Task manager show 100% disk

Task manager show 100% disk: My task manager shows 100% disk in process tab and my pc isn't booting fast as it was earlier i formatted the pc and reinstalled but the same thing again i can't play games...
  10. task manager showing 100% usage

task manager showing 100% usage: my task manger is showing 100% usage and laptop is very slow to start edition : windows 10 version: 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-showing-100-usage/a5f5844d-35b2-4f0f-ac73-db87ba2baa8e