Windows 10: Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

Discus and support Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

I just did a fresh install and update to 1803

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana

What can cause this?

:)

Steven Campoli, Jul 20, 2018
  2. passegua Win User

Task manager not showing any process!

No, update doesn't show anything.

passegua, Jul 20, 2018
  3. jerryyea Win User
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

I have about 6 apps. that show the status as "suspended" in task manager. I didn't suspend them and would like to know how to "unsuspend" them.

windows 10 Professional

I7 Processor

24gb RAM

Thanks

Jerry

jerryyea, Jul 20, 2018
  4. jerryyea Win User

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

I have tried the Explorer thing and tried to turn Cortana back on but I still hve things suspended in Task Manager.

Calculator is now suspended.

Cortana is now suspended

Photos is now suspended

Reminders WinRT OOP Server is now suspended

Windows Shell Experience is now suspended

I'm not having problems but I just can't figure out why they're suspended and how to remove the suspension.

I'm lost and may I say I'm just a novice/user. I've never been "too deep" into troubleshooting problems.

It's an HP Phoenix Desktop, one of the top of the line HP PC's.

Maybe I should go to the HP chat for help.

The only thing with that is a lot of times they want to do a system restore and I have way too many programs installed to do that.

Thanks

Jerry

jerryyea, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

1. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana - Similar Threads - Task manager showing

2. application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager: application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager : Search ,Microsoft Account ,Background Task hose and more...i am tying to access search bar , when i click on input box the just get close and nothing showed start bar get closed ,even if use shortcut : win + s to search...
  3. application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager: application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager : Search ,Microsoft Account ,Background Task hose and more...i am tying to access search bar , when i click on input box the just get close and nothing showed start bar get closed ,even if use shortcut : win + s to search...
  4. Task Manager doesn't show processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager doesn't show processes: Hello, I have the same problem described in this other Microsoft issue, with the only difference I am on windows 11. Task manager doesn't show processes but the other tabs and graphs work correctly. The thing is, for me process explorer and process hacker task manager...
  5. Task Manager doesn't show processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager doesn't show processes: Hello, I have the same problem described in this other Microsoft issue, with the only difference I am on windows 11. Task manager doesn't show processes but the other tabs and graphs work correctly. The thing is, for me process explorer and process hacker task manager...
  6. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  7. Microsoft App Say UWP is suspending this process on Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft App Say UWP is suspending this process on Task manager: Every time I try to open up any Microsoft app it closes immediately and on task manager it says the UWP is suspending this process does anyone know how to fix this. I have tried full on hard resetting my computer but nothing has worked....
  8. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  9. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  10. Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager: Whats going on do I have a virus on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backround-processes-being-suspended-in-task/6e607239-7565-44c0-919f-0fea06dcdf05"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana suspended fix

2. how to unsuspend cortana

3. cortana suspended in task manager

4. cortana suspended,
  5. cortana is suspended in task manager,
  6. unsuspend cortana task manager,
  7. cortana background task host suspended,
  8. unsuspend cortana,
  9. why cortana is suspended,
  10. how do i unsuspend cortana,
  11. why is cortana suspended in task manager,