Windows 10: Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb

Discus and support Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I am only user on this computer and this just happened this morning. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1AndOnlyPika, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb

Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb 255621d5-6898-4266-a92a-bd1302bfb1b7?upload=true.png Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb 75576cf2-f5cb-4b76-86e7-5634060d8618?upload=true.png

I am only user on this computer and this just happened this morning. Please help

:)

1AndOnlyPika, Jan 31, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Task manager not showing complete memory usage?

This has a couple of angles on this topic:
    All Physical memory being used but nothing showing in task manager - Microsoft Community

Note the comment about data loaded into RAM- not necessarily exe's or dlls.

Suggest this view:

Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb [​IMG]

The top file is an O&O disk image file I've just created and written to an external USB.
    The second is part of creating OO DiskImage's bootable CD

dalchina, Jan 31, 2020
  3. XMP Profile 1600MHZ RAM, Task Manager Shows 1066

This ^^

@Filip Georgievski, can't fix buggy Task manager display that shows wrong memory speed when you are overclocking front side bus frequency and not increasing cpu multiplier.

BiggieShady, Jan 31, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb

Cortana disabled-still showing 38mb in Memory of Task Manager?

The title really says it all. I only have 2Gb of memory on my pc stick & I just rec'c a warning about my memory being stretched, so I disabled Cortana, (which I don't use anyway), but in the Memory column of the Task Manager it's still showing that 38Mb is being used. Why? Appreciate any suggestion guys!! Thanks.

robinpe, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb

1. Task manager shows using 80%+ memory only displaying me using less than 1 gb - Similar Threads - Task manager shows

2. The task manager continuously shows more than 3 GB of ram consumption while using chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The task manager continuously shows more than 3 GB of ram consumption while using chrome.: I am a writer and working currently writing freelance. My nature of the job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis, and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in normal...
  3. My system is showing less space remaining than, whats being used

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My system is showing less space remaining than, whats being used: Even though My C drive only takes up 34gb according to windirstat, windows is showing 50gb is being taken up[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-showing-less-space-remaining-than/f5edc79e-6c56-48dc-bb74-92c1866b0e31"
  4. Task Manager shows 100% Disk use but everything shows 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager shows 100% Disk use but everything shows 0%: My computer here and at work will run excessively slowly and when I go to Task Manager to end the process it shows 100% Disk Usage yet the Processes show 0% being used. Sometimes I wait for it to run through and eventually in a couple hours it will get back to regular usage...
  5. Trojan Virus using sytem interrupts to use 80%+ CPU when task manager not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trojan Virus using sytem interrupts to use 80%+ CPU when task manager not open.: For the last month I've had a Trojan Virus on my computer. It is one of the ones that quickly turns off when task manager is open, I've been able to get a glimpse of what is using the cpu usage when opening task manager and it says "System Interrupts" is responsible for the...
  6. computer is only using 1 gb RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer is only using 1 gb RAM: I have a windows 10 computer and I have 16gb of hyper x fury ram and my computer is only using 1 gb could you help? 73301
  7. gb used

gb used: My system seems to be a little high on GB used (92) for what is installed. What should be the average usage?: 17404
  8. Task manager not showing complete memory usage?

Task manager not showing complete memory usage?: Hi, I have 4GB of DDR3 ram on my laptop. When I go into the task manager to check how much ram is being used, it says only 795MB and yet it also says that 94% is being used. This is always the case, of course with varying numbers. The memory usage shown does not...
  9. Narrow columns to less than 80 pixels in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrow columns to less than 80 pixels in File Explorer?: Hi Brink - since you know more about File Explorer that anyone (that I have come across anyway) - have you worked out yet how to manage column width. In the past (maybe XP) we could drag the columns to any width - but for the last n years we have been limited to 80 pixels....
  10. Separate SSD for virtual memory shows stable at 88 GB in use. Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Separate SSD for virtual memory shows stable at 88 GB in use. Working?: I've just gotten a new desktop computer and am battling my way through Win 10. It has an Asus X99 Deluxe II board, an i7 6850 3.6, 32 GB DDR4 2400 ram, anEVGA GeForce GTX 1080, 8 GB. I have a 2 tb ssd for drive C, a WD 4 tb red partitioned into two drives, another 2 tb ssd...