Windows 10: Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right...

Discus and support Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I use Windows 10 Task Manager, Performance Tab, Double click or right click → "Summary view" to display it as "Widget". Further I enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blueice_haller, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right...

Hello,

I use Windows 10 Task Manager, Performance Tab, Double click or right click → "Summary view" to display it as "Widget".

Further I enable "Show graphs" to display history.

Since 1903 / May Update I'm no longer able to ...

1. Switch back from "Summary view" to "Normal view"
    2. Execute right click (to uncheck "Summary view"

I need to hit [Alt] + [F4] to close Task Manager in "Summary view" and when starting it again it shows in "Normal view".

The problem occurs on all 3 PCs I tested.

Thank you and best regards

:)

blueice_haller, Jul 29, 2019

2. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor, 18 years experienced windows guide. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I can understand that you want to use Task Manager as a Widget in desktop.

(Command line control as you asked in the launch of Task Manager with various visual options not possible currently)

Kindly follow these steps to Task manager widget in summary view somewhere on your desktop:

As you keep Summary View enabled:

It is also possible to disable graphs while Task Manager is in the Summary view.

- Right click it and tick the "Hide graphs" option as shown below:

- This makes the view even more compact.

You can drag it to a corner of your screen and keep it running like a widget.

- To return to the normal view, simply double click any of the four meters again.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

GaneshGandhi1982, Jul 29, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 29, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right... :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right...

1. Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right... - Similar Threads - Task Manager Since

2. I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.: I am using the latest version of windows 11. I woke up today to find the default windows icons gone My task manager won't open too. I later found that I couldn't view the properties of files too. When I try to open TM or view properties nothing happens not even an error...
  3. I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.: I am using the latest version of windows 11. I woke up today to find the default windows icons gone My task manager won't open too. I later found that I couldn't view the properties of files too. When I try to open TM or view properties nothing happens not even an error...
  4. I can't open task manager and cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open task manager and cmd: Hi,For some reason I cannot open my task manager or CMD just to close some files or navigate around my system. It seems to be working before but now I cannot use it. What to do?...
  5. I can't open Task manager and Cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open Task manager and Cmd: So yeah, recently I can't open Task Manager and CMD, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please...
  6. I can't open Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open Task manager: So yeah, recently I can't open Task manager, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please reply....
  7. WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ?: WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ? I HAVE FOLLED ALL THE WEB SITE SUGGESTENS ------THEY ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-clear-task-view/151e4189-347b-4276-92a5-849731213ec7
  8. Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug: Hi there, I am running Windows 10 Pro version 1903. and my task manager is acting weird. Now I don't know if it's a bug or simply a flaw but if I go into the performance tab in task manager, choose the "hide graphs" function, and then go into summary view, I can't escape...
  9. Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager: How to: Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager How to Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in...
  10. Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager: How to: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager How to Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 task manager 1903 cant click