Windows 10: Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed

Discus and support Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi - there are two "Program" entries listed in my Start-up list (Task Manager) that I can't resolve. (see images) When I right-button click on them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yydelilah, Sep 16, 2018.

1. yydelilah Win User

Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed

Hi - there are two "Program" entries listed in my Start-up list (Task Manager) that I can't resolve. (see images)

When I right-button click on them everything is greyed out except the ability to enable/disable and search online.

I can't open file location or properties.

Searched the forums for an answer but none have resolved it so far.

Can anyone help?

Windows 10 Home V1803

thanks

Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed 0372bf89-2ee7-427f-a57d-a3efa39417fa?upload=true.jpg

Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed 5c0a96da-9a0f-4afa-9133-5404cf946980?upload=true.jpg

:)

yydelilah, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Sforn Win User

Windows 10 - Incorrect startup list list in task manager

In task manager, the 'startup' list doesn't have the correct list of programs. It only lists OneNote, nothing else. But when I start my computer, the programs that used to populate that list still start automatically.

I'd like to have the list populated correctly as it used to be, representative of what starts up when I reboot etc.

Sforn, Sep 16, 2018
  3. PaulBates Win User
    Windows Task Manager Exclusive Programs list... how??

I've been using my ATT Tilt (HTC TytynII) for about a month now. Its Windows Mobile 6.0. So far so good.

Here is my question. I am trying to figure out how to use the Exclusive Programs List portion of
    Windows Task Manager. This is the part of the operating system that allows you to always keep a certain set of applications running even when you instruct windows to stop all programs. (This is not the To - do list part of Mobile Outlook)

I know how to bring up the Task Manager. I can get to the
    Exclusive Tab
    and see the empty exclusive program list. The remove button is greyed out because there are no exclusive programs. My problem being, I can't figure out how to add programs. The menu button does not have any options. Pressing and holding
    the pen on the screen does nothing, whether on the empty running program list, or on one of the running programs on the running programs list.

I am praying this does not require a registry tweak. How are programs added?

Thanks in advance for any help. Paul

PaulBates, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Kryten Win User

Task manager--where is is?

Right click start menu-select Task manager .You can only end task of programs not files.
    Listed under APS. RT-click programs you want to end and select end task.

Why do you need boxes to tick?

Kryten, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed - Similar Threads - Task Manager Start

2. Task manager "there are no start-up items to display"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager "there are no start-up items to display": I have this problem, now i've seen other ppl have it and some fixes, but none of them work, some said just restore the folder which was 'deleted' some said recreate the folder, i did all of those folder tricks and more, but nothing has worked for me. now is there a fix that...
  3. Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray: Hello, somebody can help me to achieve that? I really can't make it work, I did 1000 things but nothing works. Thanks!!!! 174599
  4. How to restore the Task list to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to restore the Task list to Task Manager?: In Windows 10, the Task Manager is displayed after pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL but the Tasks tab is missing. How can I restore the Tasks tab to the Task Manager window?...
  5. "Start" task in task-manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" task in task-manager: I want to ask if this task in the task-manager runs a malicious .exe file. File path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Start\MenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe I read on the Internet that this is either safe or evil and I don't know if I...
  6. Everything in task manager spikes at start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything in task manager spikes at start-up: Lately I've been having some problems with my pc being slow and not functioning properly. I've done a benchmark and It shows my SSD, which holds my windows10, is performing poorly. So what I wonder is how it affects games and such on my HDD? I'll make up a senario -...
  7. Windows start up and task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start up and task manager: I can see an applications called jibes and kidney in my task manager, They run qdiavwq and cdiavwup. I don't recognize the apps. Can anyone tell me what launches them and what they do. I'm not sure if I have a virus....
  8. dll.js is listed in start-up program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dll.js is listed in start-up program: Hi In my computer dll.js is listed as start-up program. I don't have any clue about this program. Can anyone tell which program is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dlljs-is-listed-in-start-up-program/403cacdf-d0da-41fb-95f9-7e1f8168ff53"
  9. Unwanted programs starting (no Task Manager)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unwanted programs starting (no Task Manager): Whenever I start Windows 10, early on in the boot cycle I get a Firefox Window. As the system continues to initialize the Firefox window slowly come to life, though sometimes not fully. I've checked all the obvious places, Task Manager, c;\users\user_name\AppData\Roaming...
  10. Start Menu, Task Manager, Programs wont launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu, Task Manager, Programs wont launch: Hey all - After about 15-20 minutes of use my computer starts acting strangely. The Start Menu, Task Manager, and Programs wont launch, nothing works. If I have something open (Game/Browser/Whatever) whatever is open continues to function just fine. The computer wont restart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program named program in windows 10 startup