Windows 10: Task Manager - Startup Tab - Last BIOS time

Discus and support Task Manager - Startup Tab - Last BIOS time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the Task Manager - Starup Tab - Last BIOS time it shows at 17615.2 seconds. That is almost 5 hours. I thought this was supposed to indicate boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IsaacFL, Aug 29, 2016.

1. IsaacFL Win User

Task Manager - Startup Tab - Last BIOS time

In the Task Manager - Starup Tab - Last BIOS time it shows at 17615.2 seconds. That is almost 5 hours.

I thought this was supposed to indicate boot up time? My boot time is very quick under 10 seconds, so what does this number mean?

:)

IsaacFL, Aug 29, 2016
  2. queuing Win User

Why my task manager doesn't have last bios time in startup tab?

Okay I just have noticed in some posts that there is some thing called Last Bios Time in their task manager under the startup tab so!, I opened my task manager and look for last bios time under my startup tab, and found nothing
    there!

I'm curios why I don't have this feature in my task manager.

Can someone plss answer me..? and if possible how to obtain it..

tnx..

queuing, Aug 29, 2016
  3. AndrewTao Win User
    is my last bios time normal?

last bios time in task manager on startup on the top right hand corner.

AndrewTao, Aug 29, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, interesting thread here:
    windows 8 - Last BIOS time on Task Manager - Super User

Note this thread contains opinion, some contradictory, some statements may not be accurate.

Here are just a few of several interesting comments:
    "Although I'm not sure why you are getting it displayed as 0.0 seconds, the purpose of the "Last BIOS time" is to tell you how long it took to load the BIOS, it is the amount of time between pressing the power button, and seeing the screen that indicates that windows is loading."

"If Secure Boot isn't enabled but your Windows is UEFI and has a GPT Windows partition this will always show 0.0 as the timer only works with Fast Boot...." (??)

"The BIOS time is the time taken before the first beginning screen shown after pressing the power button."
    - this doesn't make sense- mine's 3.5s, but it takes about 12s to the lock screen from startup.

Your time doesn't make sense.. there are comments about very long times you might care to search for.

dalchina, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Task Manager - Startup Tab - Last BIOS time - Similar Threads - Task Manager Startup

2. BIOS boot time in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS boot time in task manager.: Hello. Recently, the BIOS boot time in the task manager when the laptop is turned on has increased from 3.6 to 3.7 seconds. What could have caused this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-boot-time-in-task-manager/1b26aa4e-3a05-490b-9ebf-e0d6bdaf4c34
  3. BIOS boot time in task manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS boot time in task manager.: Hello. Recently, the BIOS boot time in the task manager when the laptop is turned on has increased from 3.6 to 3.7 seconds. What could have caused this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-boot-time-in-task-manager/1b26aa4e-3a05-490b-9ebf-e0d6bdaf4c34
  4. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  5. Task Manager Startup tab does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Manager Startup tab does not work: Recently I did a reinstall of windows 10 and when I go to task manager to disable apps at startup, there was nothing there. I found the Startup folder was missing in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, so I created it, restarted and there...
  6. What is Last BIOS Time in Windows 10 Task Manager?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Last BIOS Time in Windows 10 Task Manager?: [ATTACH]When you launch the Task Manager and switch to the Startup tab, notice there is an extra entry on top of the Startup List — […] This article What is Last BIOS Time in Windows 10 Task Manager? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Program on Task Manager Startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Program on Task Manager Startup tab: I wanted to disable a few startup programs and there is a program called "Program" with blank paper icon: [img] What is it? Could it be some sort of malware / virus? Thanks! 143714
  8. Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager: I recently discovered that the apps I set to run on startup were not open, I had to run them manually. Thought it was a fluke but it happened the next day. I thought, no problem, I'll just open up the task manager startup tab... and then I discovered that the programs I want...
  9. Task manager/startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager/startup tab: I'm getting ready to clone a SSD and replace the HDD on an older laptop running Win 10 1809 on a core i7-5720M with 8 GB ram. I've cleaned it up best I know how short of running sfc /scannow... which I'm getting ready to do before the clone. I'm curious what the BIOS time...
  10. Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup tab in Task Manager empty??: Hello, I've been on 10 Home since the 29th (Lenovo Flex 2 laptop) and my Task Manager > Startup tab is empty. I have all the programs on my pc that were on it before the upgrade (from 8.1) and I have added a few since then but the startup page just has a greyed out "there are...