Windows 10: task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working

Discus and support task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Task manager, task bar and windows key have all stopped. Nothing in community forum helping...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray Normington, Mar 18, 2019.

1. task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working

Task manager, task bar and windows key have all stopped. Nothing in community forum helping...

:)

Ray Normington, Mar 18, 2019

2. win7 task manager

Since a recent reformat I have something I don't understand.
    In task manager there is now a red bar at the bottom of the cpu usage bar and a red curve line in each cores usage history, allways below, what does this red bit indicate? ?

theoneandonlymrk, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Anna Hahn Win User
    Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Mar 18, 2019
  4. task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working

win7 task manager

care for a screenshot?

Easy Rhino, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working

1. task manager, task bar and windows key aren't working - Similar Threads - task manager task

2. Task bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar not working: Hi. New today Acer computer with windows 11 and 365 familyProblem is certain icons on the task bar have stopped working, search icon and start icon doesn’t open to show icons widgets also if I right click the start icon settings and power settings plus others do not open....
  3. My start menu and task bar aren't working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My start menu and task bar aren't working correctly: My start menu won't work properly. I can right click it and it brings up black box of selections but if you select any it doesn't do anything. I had to to Windows +R to get a box and type control to get to that. I've tried running the repair option and ran safe mode to try...
  4. My start menu and task bar aren't working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My start menu and task bar aren't working correctly: My start menu won't work properly. I can right click it and it brings up black box of selections but if you select any it doesn't do anything. I had to to Windows +R to get a box and type control to get to that. I've tried running the repair option and ran safe mode to try...
  5. My start menu and task bar aren't working correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Task Manager shortcut keys are not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager shortcut keys are not working: My Task Manager shortcut (Left Ctrl)+Shift+Esc keys worked for a while and it stopped working for some time. Now I have to use the (Right Ctrl)+Shift+Esc keys for it to work. How do I change this back to its original default shortcut keys? 174872
  7. Task Bar not working

in Cortana
    Task Bar not working: Hi, I am having an issue with task bar, start menu and search option. Start menu, search options and few icon of task bar e.g. wifi, notifications, date and time etc are not working. Please help me out. Thanks in advance. With regards, Sourav...
  8. Task bar Not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar Not working: after most recent update my Task bar is not responding and Windows Push notification service is using most of my CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-working/29c5d27f-7b30-4adc-8374-6678cdcc425a
  9. pin task manager to task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pin task manager to task bar: Hi, I don't have a question about this I have a solution as I was looking around to find how I might do this all the answers I found were no correct. for some reason the task manager is not in the same place as other apps in windows 10 I found it by left clicking the...
  10. Windows start menu, task manager and task bar not working

in Cortana
    Windows start menu, task manager and task bar not working: Hello, I got a new lenovo idea centre and it worked find the first day, then on the 2nd day the start menu wouldn't open, the task bar does not work and things like the control panel do not open! I keep getting the error C:\\windows\system32\ptionalfeatures.exe. This...