Windows 10: Task manager "there are no start-up items to display"

Discus and support Task manager "there are no start-up items to display" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this problem, now i've seen other ppl have it and some fixes, but none of them work, some said just restore the folder which was 'deleted' some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chamilition, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Task manager "there are no start-up items to display"

I have this problem, now i've seen other ppl have it and some fixes, but none of them work, some said just restore the folder which was 'deleted' some said recreate the folder, i did all of those folder tricks and more, but nothing has worked for me. now is there a fix that doesnt involve the damn folders or what?

:)

Chamilition, Aug 29, 2021

2. How to add Task Manager to Start-up items

Thanks. I removed the malware and the system is clean.

How can I start the Task Manger in the windows 10 start up. The TM icon/shortcut don't startup. All other programs start up, when windows boot.

To add a program to the Start-up items, you may do the following steps:

• Search for Task Manager using Cortana.
    • Once the results show Task Manager, right-click on it and select
      Pin to Start.
    • The Task Manager is now added to your Start-up applications.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Aug 29, 2021
  3. RaguTTA Win User
    How to add Task Manager to Start-up items

Thanks. I removed the malware and the system is clean.

How can I start the Task Manger in the windows 10 start up. The TM icon/shortcut don't startup. All other programs start up, when windows boot.

To add a program to the Start-up items, you may do the following steps:

• Search for Task Manager using Cortana.
    • Once the results show Task Manager, right-click on it and select
      Pin to Start.
    • The Task Manager is now added to your Start-up applications.

Let us know how it goes.

Same problem. I have Task Manger in the taskbar and will not startup, automatically. As 3 other programmes + Task manager shortcut. Only Task manger will not automatically. I have start manually every. Cortina also do the same, as icon in the taskbar only.

RaguTTA, Aug 29, 2021
  4. Tryx3 Win User

Task manager "there are no start-up items to display"

Credentials for Task Manager

Task manager in Windows 10 is not the same thing as Task manager for Windows 7 & earlier.

• You can, for example, alter Startup items that you used to use MSConfig for in earlier Windows versions.

• If you are logged in to an Admin user account, Task manager in Windows 10 always challenges for Admin permission when it starts.
    • If you are logged in to a Standard user account, Task manager in Windows 10 will open without any Admin challenge.

• If you are logged in to an Admin user account, Task manager in Windows 10 will allow you to alter entries in the Start-up tab such as disabling an item.
    • If you are logged in to a Standard user account, Task manager in Windows 10 will only allow you to alter entries in the Start-up tab that affect that user account only. If you try to alter an item that affects other users, the disable command is greyed
      out.

Denis

Tryx3, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

Task manager "there are no start-up items to display"

1. Task manager "there are no start-up items to display" - Similar Threads - Task manager are

2. There are no startup items to display; Startup items not appearing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    There are no startup items to display; Startup items not appearing in Task Manager: [ATTACH]If Startup apps are not appearing in the Task Manager & you see a message There are no startup items to display then this post is sure to help you. This issue can occur if the Startup folder or the Common Startup folder, which are Windows OS folders, have got...
  3. PowerShell showing up on start up on task manager why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell showing up on start up on task manager why?: I tried Malwarebytes they said "The service is not normal but the contents of the script seem normal. It's possible that it is/was some sort of Manufacturer setup script but not sure so I will remove it." then I re-installed my win10 but it still showing and removed it from...
  4. Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray: Hello, somebody can help me to achieve that? I really can't make it work, I did 1000 things but nothing works. Thanks!!!! 174599
  5. "Start" task in task-manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" task in task-manager: I want to ask if this task in the task-manager runs a malicious .exe file. File path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Start\MenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe I read on the Internet that this is either safe or evil and I don't know if I...
  6. Everything in task manager spikes at start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything in task manager spikes at start-up: Lately I've been having some problems with my pc being slow and not functioning properly. I've done a benchmark and It shows my SSD, which holds my windows10, is performing poorly. So what I wonder is how it affects games and such on my HDD? I'll make up a senario -...
  7. Task Manager Startup Items missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Startup Items missing: This is weird. It's empty. [img] The Services are all On in System Configuration. [img] Restarted & everything. What could be the problem? *Eek 132611
  8. Windows start up and task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start up and task manager: I can see an applications called jibes and kidney in my task manager, They run qdiavwq and cdiavwup. I don't recognize the apps. Can anyone tell me what launches them and what they do. I'm not sure if I have a virus....
  9. Task Manager Disable Startup Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Disable Startup Items: I have been doing some research online but unable to find an answer to a question. I have been looking into the methods of disabling auto startup applications within Windows. Before you link articles, I already know about how to disable the auto start programs in Task Manager...
  10. Start-up item not starting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-up item not starting.: In Program Files folder I have a file called "ClocX.exe". If I double-click on it the clock appears on my Desktop. But in Task Manager > Start-up I cannot get ClocX.exe to apear automatically on start-up whatever I do: drag ClocX.exe (or its Shortcut) on to the Start-up...