Windows 10: Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update

Discus and support Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Task Manager is one of those things, many Windows users cannot live without, especially power users. With repeated Windows 10 updates, Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Dec 15, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update

Task Manager is one of those things, many Windows users cannot live without, especially power users. With repeated Windows 10 updates, Microsoft has made it more useful and easy to use. Now Task Manager is getting another exciting new feature with the 19H1 update.

Currently, the Task Manager shows the ‘Processes’ tab at first place by default. Then comes Performance, App history, Start-up, Users etc, one after one. But after the Windows 10 19H1 update, the new Task Manager will give users the freedom to choose the default tab as their choice.

This will be much more helpful as different users have different needs in Task Manager. Choosing the default tab will help users to check the tabs of their interests much faster.

This updated Task Manager is already out for testing with the release of the latest Windows insider preview build 18298.

Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update Task-Manager.jpg

Recently, Microsoft faced some criticism because of the issues with quality controls as the final release had some issues with Task Manager. Microsoft was informed about the bugs in the preview version, but unfortunately, because of some unexpected reason it was not fixed and shipped to the final release.

Windows 10 19H1 launches next year

The 19H1 update of Windows 10 is expected to release in March or April of 2019. So, Microsoft has plenty of time to get everything working in the right way before the final release.

The upcoming 19H1 update will bring great features to Windows Shell, Search and Cortana, Settings and other areas.

The new features are Light Theme which turns Start, Task Bar, Action Centre etc into white, New Emoji panel with new Emojis, New Lock Screen with acrylic Blur Effect, Focus Assist update, Brightness Slider in Action Centre, Snipping Tools update, File Manager UI update, new Game Bar improvements and more.

The updated Settings app to come with redesigned Windows Hello page, new Storage Setting UI, a new Troubleshooting system, ability to fix scaling of Legacy apps, Intelligent Active Hour setting, new Windows Update page layout, ability to uninstall several pre-installed Microsoft apps and more.

Beside this, there are many more under the hood changes to improve the user experience of Windows 10.

The post Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Dec 15, 2018
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Dec 15, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

Microsoft is working on an update to Windows 10, which among several other things, adds a GPU utilization tab to Task Manager. You will be able to monitor each individual GPU in your machine, and Task Manager will give you live utilization stats for the GPU's 3D load, Video hardware-acceleration (encode/decode) load, dedicated memory usage, shared memory usage, and basic driver information such as driver version and date. For now the update is part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226; and will make it to the main-release in the coming months.

Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update 72c4e559f706_thm.jpg

Source: Windows Blog

btarunr, Dec 15, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update - Similar Threads - Task Manager feature

2. Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.: Windows Update is up to date; all available updates installed. I do not see KB5019961 listed in Update History and when I try to install it as a free-standing update, it says it's not applicable to my machine. I'm running 64 bit W11 Pro on a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7...
  3. Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.: Windows Update is up to date; all available updates installed. I do not see KB5019961 listed in Update History and when I try to install it as a free-standing update, it says it's not applicable to my machine. I'm running 64 bit W11 Pro on a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7...
  4. Task Manager is getting a new icon as part of Windows 10 revamp

in Windows 10 News
    Task Manager is getting a new icon as part of Windows 10 revamp: As part of Windows 10 Sun Valley Update, Microsoft is rolling out new branding for its core apps and productivity tools. Windows Task Manager, which is one of the most popular apps will be getting a new icon, with Task Scheduler and other tools also following over the coming...
  5. Windows 10 Task Manager is getting a big upgrade with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Task Manager is getting a big upgrade with new features: Windows 10 Task Manager is an important bit of desktop functionality that can be improved with support for new controls. In recent preview builds, Windows Task Manager has been graced with not one but two new features, which includes a new option to reduce system resources...
  6. Windows 10 could be getting a new Task Manager-like app manager

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 could be getting a new Task Manager-like app manager: Task Manager is a powerful tool packed with useful information and you probably use it regularly on Windows 10. It gives you an overview of what your computer is doing and it also displays the detailed statistics about each process. Microsoft is reportedly working on a brand...
  7. Windows 10 Task Manager will get three new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Task Manager will get three new features: Task Manager is one of the apps that consumers use on a daily basis and it provides us with essential information of the system including CPU, GPU, Disk, and as well as Network usage. Like Windows 10, the built-in Task Manager is evolving too and it’s getting new features in...
  8. Windows 10 19H1 to bring new File Explorer, Task Manager features and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 to bring new File Explorer, Task Manager features and more: Windows 10 19H1 (Spring 2019 Update) is going to introduce tons of new features, improvements and fixes to enhance the experience. We recently reported that Microsoft is working on a new feature for the File Explorer and yesterday the company officially announced it alongside...
  9. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features: On September 17, the social media website Twitter started rolling out a new update for its Progressive Web App with several new changes. As expected, Twitter PWA for Windows 10 is also receiving a server-side update that adds the ability to add/remove people to/from multiple...
  10. Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features: Facebook is far and away the most popular social media platform on the internet. The social media giant remains committed to its Windows 10 app, at least the desktop counterpart. Today, the company is rolling out an update for its app with several new features that were...