Windows 10: Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps?

Discus and support Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My understanding is that bps is bits per second, and Bps is bytes per sec. bps should be 8 times Bps. I'm measuring wifi speed and something looks off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobgardner, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps?

My understanding is that bps is bits per second, and Bps is bytes per sec. bps should be 8 times Bps. I'm measuring wifi speed and something looks off. I think they have the units wrong. I think they are reporting in Bps and labeling the graph in bps. So whats a pretty good test? Time how long it takes to send a big file with a watch (you know, the round thing that old folks wear on their wrist?) and see if reality agrees with task manager within a factor of 8? If it takes a program, lets agree on the spec, and hopefully well get it written in c, python, java and something else, but what if the ten forums dudes found a typo in task manager? This started when I was trying to see if I could stream raw audio out the wifi without encoding and decoding. Stream should be 2channels, 2 bytes/sample and 44100 samples/sec, about 176.4K BYTES per sec. Shouldnt show up in task mgr as 174Kbps should it?

:)

bobgardner, Sep 10, 2018
  2. bbao Win User

E72 BP-4L battery

Hi Folks

My E72's batteries all have a similar symptom: the battery indicator at the top-right corner always directly drops from full to one bar when the battery is low. It seems there is no step in the middle, the phone always sunddenly enter the Power Saving mode.

The genuine BP-4L battery came with the phone and the newly bought BP-4L batteries all have the same behaviour.

Any explanation and suggestion please?

Thanks

3. bbao Win User
    BATERY BP-4L

Is it genuine Nokia BP-4L or some kind of third-party BP-4L compatible battery made FOR Nokia (not BY Nokia)?

4. Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps?

BL-4B / BP-6M - Nokia 7500

Hello again!

Im looking to get a better battery for my 7500 prism. Ive seen on a website that the bp-6m is compatible with the 7500 prism.

Ive also looked at nokia's compatibility chart but it does not list the 7500 prism under the bp-6m.

However what i have noticed is that the N73 is listed under both the bl-4b and bp-6m as being compatible.

http://www.nokia.co.th/nokia/0,,39909,00.html

So am i right to assume the 7500 will be compatible with the bp-6m?

Thanks, !

fizzyfanta, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps?

1. Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps? - Similar Threads - Task Manager Wifi

2. Task manager cpu speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager cpu speed: So my task manager shows 1.50 ghz speed, even if i open a ton of apps, its usually below that but when i try to max it out it only caps at 1.5 ghz. And it shows the max seed is 1.8 ghz yet i can go more than 5 ghz,My pc specs:Dell inspiron 14 5410, i7 1196G7. 12 gb ram with...
  3. Task manager cpu speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager cpu speed: So my task manager shows 1.50 ghz speed, even if i open a ton of apps, its usually below that but when i try to max it out it only caps at 1.5 ghz. And it shows the max seed is 1.8 ghz yet i can go more than 5 ghz,My pc specs:Dell inspiron 14 5410, i7 1196G7. 12 gb ram with...
  4. Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11: Pretty self explanatory, what is the steps to change the displayed speed units of megabits per second to megabytes per second in task manager? Or Windows in general for that matter...
  5. Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11: Pretty self explanatory, what is the steps to change the displayed speed units of megabits per second to megabytes per second in task manager? Or Windows in general for that matter...
  6. Changing units in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing units in task manager: I'm using Windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165) By default the units in the memory usage of various apps in task manager show up in kilobytes. Is there any way to change them in megabytes? 184132
  7. internet going to 0/bps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet going to 0/bps: everytime i download something off my browser it starts off with my normal internet speed which is about 3mbps or more but then as the download lengthens it slows down and eventually go to 0/bps and sometimes stops and never goes up again. i've tried fixing it but non of the...
  8. Pinnacle-BPS Graph Control

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pinnacle-BPS Graph Control: How do I enable the Pinnacle-BPS graph control for use in a Visual Studio 2017 VB project? Just adding it as a resource fails: "This project cannot be viewed in the object browser because it is unavailable or not yet built"....
  9. Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager Wifi speed units bps <-> Bps?: My understanding is that bps is bits per second, and Bps is bytes per sec. bps should be 8 times Bps. I'm measuring wifi speed and something looks off. I think they have the units wrong. I think they are reporting in Bps and labeling the graph in bps. So whats a pretty good...
  10. Task manager and RAM speeds

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager and RAM speeds: Hello, I have recently installed new RAm (Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866 mhz). In Task Manger it's showing the ram speed as 1400. Bios is showing at 1866 and also in CPU Z. XMP is enabled. Any ideas? Is this a win 10 bug etc Thanks in advance 44013