Windows 10: Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back

Discus and support Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; They made a change in the last few revisions and I am not sure what I clicked on but I ended up with this. More MS "It's not a bug, it's a feature" Bs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dictum, Apr 28, 2020.

1. dictum Win User

Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back

They made a change in the last few revisions and I am not sure what I clicked on but I ended up with this.
    More MS "It's not a bug, it's a feature" Bs.

How do I put it back to show all the info in the full size mode? There is nothing to click on, nor resize. The window lost the X or full screen buttons.

Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back [​IMG]

:)

dictum, Apr 28, 2020
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Apr 28, 2020
  3. where is task manager in windows phone

First of all i love windows, <3

but

I want to ask where is task manager in windows phone :-(.

A task manager is very helpful and important app (as in windows pc).

If android and ios can provide an app similar to task manager then why not in windows phone.

I want to suggest you to build a task manager app which should show the following info

• list of all running apps
    • Info about cpu usage and Ram usage (just like in windows pc)
    • A button which says close all apps . Because i don't want to close all apps one by one
    • Processes running in background.
    • Network information (like in windows pc)
    so Microsoft, are you planning to build an like this Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back :) .

Waiting for your answer

Gyan Parkash, Apr 28, 2020
  4. x509 Win User

Task Scheduler tasks configured for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2

I needed to create a new task and schedule it. First time I've configured Windows for tasks, so I did a bit of exploration. I noticed a fair number of tasks were scheduled for these older versions of Windows. *Eek
    • Will these tasks still run OK on my Win 10 Pro 64 system?
    • Do I need to reconfigure these tasks for Win 10?
    • Is there some automatic tool or way to easily edit the registry to do this reconfiguration?

Thema:

1. Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back - Similar Threads - Task Manager window

2. how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?: hi guys i have got this problem but i fix it and the hiberneit will back for meopen your contorl panel go to programmes and feau....click turn on windoows feauture....look at the guard host and if this turn on please turn off it and then restart your computer and done...
  3. how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?: hi guys i have got this problem but i fix it and the hiberneit will back for meopen your contorl panel go to programmes and feau....click turn on windoows feauture....look at the guard host and if this turn on please turn off it and then restart your computer and done...
  4. how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task bar - how to put it back to a user friendly setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar - how to put it back to a user friendly setting: My computer has decided to do an update without my agreeing It has changed my taskbar which is now terrible how can I revert back to the old style task bar? Why must Microsoft make these changes without the person who has purchased the product able to reject them? You need to...
  6. Task bar - how to put it back to a user friendly setting

Task bar - how to put it back to a user friendly setting: My computer has decided to do an update without my agreeing It has changed my taskbar which is now terrible how can I revert back to the old style task bar? Why must Microsoft make these changes without the person who has purchased the product able to reject them? You need to...
  7. How to put back on tab key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to put back on tab key: So I was stupid enough to take off the tab key hoping to clean underneath it. When I did so underneath the key was different than the others. Is there a way for me to put it back on? I can’t seem to be able too....
  8. I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.: My Bluetooth wasn't working and so I decided to uninstall and reinstall the drivers. When I deleted the driver labeled "QUALCOMM something something" under the Bluetooth tab, my Bluetooth tab in task manager vanished and I think its gone for good. I tried reinstalling the...
  9. How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?: Hello, I bought a old Thinkpad T530 off ebay, months ago. I accidently wrote over Windows with Linux. I thought, oh damn !! I have to spend $130.00 for a copy of Windows or just buy another cheap Thinkpad for that price or alittle more with Windows installed. I contacted to...
  10. How to put date on Task Bar?

How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f