Windows 10: Task Manager Won’t Open and No Power Options Available

Discus and support Task Manager Won’t Open and No Power Options Available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem on my windows device in which i can’t open the task manager. Not only that, but when i click on the power button in the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PabloPiottazo, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Task Manager Won’t Open and No Power Options Available

Hello, I have a problem on my windows device in which i can’t open the task manager. Not only that, but when i click on the power button in the start menu, it says that there aren’t any power options available. If you can help, that would mean a lot.

Thanks

:)

PabloPiottazo, Dec 10, 2019

2. Open Task Manager in Windows 10

In tablet mode, long pressing the windows icon in the task bar will pop up (at release) a menu like that in step 4 above. There the Task Manager is available.

None of the above described ways to open the Task Manager seem to work in tablet mode. Does anyone know? I cannot for my life figure it out, either I'm plain stupid or MS is playing tricks on us...
    Thanks.

OppfinnarJocke, Dec 10, 2019
  3. No power options available after Windows update

Please refer to this link:

Fix: Power Options Missing after Windows 10 Creators Update | Driver Talent

Eranda Peiris, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Task Manager Won’t Open and No Power Options Available

1709 Creators update - shutdown options missing - "there are currently no power options available"

Hi Jacob,

The error there are currently no power options available happens if the
    Shut down the system Policy isn't configured correctly. We suggest following these steps to fix it:

• Press the Windows key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type secpol.msc and click OK to open the
      Local Security Policy
      window.
    • Expand Security Settings.
    • Expand Local Policies.
    • Click User Rights Assignment.
    • Double-click Shut down the system from the right pane to open it's properties.
    • In the pop-up window, click Add User or Group, type the full user name or group name for the affected users, then click
      Add.
    • Click OK to close the window.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if the power options in the Start menu are restored after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Task Manager Won’t Open and No Power Options Available

1. Task Manager Won’t Open and No Power Options Available - Similar Threads - Task Manager Won’t

2. Power Button shows "There are currently no power options available" and Task Manager is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Button shows "There are currently no power options available" and Task Manager is...: Today, My laptop started showing up "There are currently no power options available". Tried restarting many times but not helpful. I checked for some answers like sfc scan and power plan but nothing helps....
  3. Power Button shows "There are currently no power options available" and Task Manager is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Button shows "There are currently no power options available" and Task Manager is...: Today, My laptop started showing up "There are currently no power options available". Tried restarting many times but not helpful. I checked for some answers like sfc scan and power plan but nothing helps....
  4. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: This morning I disabled some settings in the antivirus settings in my computer, because I have to take an online exam and the app SEB Exam Browser that I take it with tells me to disable antivirus temporarily as it locks down the computer for the exam and antivirus sometimes...
  5. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: This morning I disabled some settings in the antivirus settings in my computer, because I have to take an online exam and the app SEB Exam Browser that I take it with tells me to disable antivirus temporarily as it locks down the computer for the exam and antivirus sometimes...
  6. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: Hi guys, I have trouble shutting down my laptop, there is no power options available and when I wanted to open the task manager, it says it has been disabled by administrator.... The thing is I am using the administrator and I am the administrator... Furthermore, the option...
  8. Two Problems- "There are currently no power options available" and I Can't Open Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two Problems- "There are currently no power options available" and I Can't Open Task Manager: So, I have two major problems and I'm not sure how to fix them. Windows 10, Dell machine. The first is that "there are currently no power options available." I can't restart, shut down or put my laptop into sleep without forcibly shutting it off. I've tried fixes 1 and 2...
  9. Task Manager Not Available

Task Manager Not Available: So was given a HP Probook g3 laptop from my company as they were upgrading to newer machines. I installed a clean version of Windows 10 Pro on it. But cannot get Task Manager to work. I have gone into gpedit and disabled the group policy and went into the registry and did the...
  10. Task Manager Not Available

Task Manager Not Available: So I recently installed Windows 10 Pro and upgraded to 1803 (I Think The Latest Release). Now for some reason I do not have the option to run Task Manager from right clicking and the option for Task Manager is there however is not clickable. Same for when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No power options or task manager

2. no power or task manager