Windows 10: Task manager's performance tab now shows my multi card reader even though it's empty.

Discus and support Task manager's performance tab now shows my multi card reader even though it's empty. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dingleberry_Jones [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dingleberry_Jones, May 27, 2020.

1. Task manager's performance tab now shows my multi card reader even though it's empty.

/u/Dingleberry_Jones, May 27, 2020
  2. Bazsl1 Win User

Task Manager Performance tab shows drive C: usage at 89% always.

I have a Windows 10 Pro system with all updates installed. The Task Manager Performance tab shows C: usage at 89% all of the time with only slight variations in the percentage. The Processes tab shows disk usage at about 40%. The only process using the disk
    is System.

Disk defragmentation is disabled. File indexing is disabled. There are only five apps listed on the Startup tab including OneDrive and Windows Security Notifications. I have disabled the other three with no change in C: usage.

I have other PCs running the same version of Windows that do not have this problem. The only thing that is unique about the system with the problem is that C: is a software RAID 1 array consisting of two identical 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 in Disk
    Manager. Is it normal for Task Manager to show continuous disk access for a Windows RAID 1 array? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Bazsl1, May 28, 2020
  3. task manager performance tab

I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was
    there before . I'm also a gamer. the gpu performance is missing . it's gone .

please help me .

my direct x is 12 and everything is up to date . please help me

IjasAhmed026, May 28, 2020
  4. Task manager's performance tab now shows my multi card reader even though it's empty.

Windows 10 not showing card reader in device manager.

Hi,

I have evaluation copy 14257 (64 bit) installed on my desktop and have an aggravating issue with my Multi Card Reader not being

shown in the device manager,this is a device which is connected internally,only a few months old,has two adjacent USB ports which function correctly,but for some reason when I insert an sd card into the reader nothing happens.

I have tried the card in another PC and it reads it straight away,so I know the card is good.

This has only been an issue since my update to Windows 10.

I have run the hardware troubleshooter,which says it has installed driver updates and to reboot and try again,but to no avail.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be most welcome

Mick OldsilverKane, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Task manager's performance tab now shows my multi card reader even though it's empty.

1. Task manager's performance tab now shows my multi card reader even though it's empty. - Similar Threads - Task manager's performance

2. Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager: Hi,As the title states, Wifi throughput is not displayed in Task Manager when viewing the "Performance" tab. How can I activate this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-in-performance-tab-in-task/d6e124e1-b60f-406c-9afc-fc19bf499a5f
  3. Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager: Hi,As the title states, Wifi throughput is not displayed in Task Manager when viewing the "Performance" tab. How can I activate this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-in-performance-tab-in-task/d6e124e1-b60f-406c-9afc-fc19bf499a5f
  4. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  5. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  6. GPU not show in tab Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU not show in tab Performance in Task Manager: [ATTACH] At tab Performance in Task Manager, I not found GPU performance. I checked driver of GPU in device manager, all are latest version. How to fix that? Thank you everyone for reading...
  7. Hi! Could anyone fix this bug? Task manager's performance tab shows multi card reader even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi! Could anyone fix this bug? Task manager's performance tab shows multi card reader even...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/felixdga [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd0hma/hi_could_anyone_fix_this_bug_task_managers/
  8. Task Manager Process tab is empty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Manager Process tab is empty: I have been having this problem for at least the last year. Task Manager shows information on all tabs *except* the process tab which is empty. I have run SFC and DISM scanhealth and restorehealth in that order and it will work on the next reboot for one to two days. It...
  9. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...
  10. Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup tab in Task Manager empty??: Hello, I've been on 10 Home since the 29th (Lenovo Flex 2 laptop) and my Task Manager > Startup tab is empty. I have all the programs on my pc that were on it before the upgrade (from 8.1) and I have added a few since then but the startup page just has a greyed out "there are...