Windows 10: Task Manger Not working

Discus and support Task Manger Not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I am a user of Windows 10 My Task Manger is showing nothing for the past 10 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SyedAmmar3, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Task Manger Not working

Task Manger Not working 4c2b548d-953f-4201-86a9-bbf7dc389817?upload=true.png

Hello, I am a user of Windows 10
    My Task Manger is showing nothing for the past 10 days

:)

SyedAmmar3, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Fabler2 Win User

Core Temp in Task Manger ...

I use Open Hardware Monitor and that does not show up under the start-up tab either. It's set as a task in task scheduler.

Task Manger Not working [​IMG]

Fabler2, Nov 12, 2020
  3. my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3

my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3

SharonChaffin, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Swapna S Win User

Task Manger Not working

Windows 10 - Unable to open many files, task manger, etc.

Hi Andrew,

I appreciate you for performing troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing in accessing files, apps and task manager on your computer.

This issue might occur, if the system files are corrupt.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What kind of files you are unable to open?

• Which apps you are unable to open?

Please follow below mentioned methods to fix the issue:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to
    create a new user account
    and check if that helps.

Refer to the Link given below.

Create a user account in Windows

Please get back to us, if you are still facing issue
    in accessing files, apps and task manager on your computer.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Task Manger Not working

1. Task Manger Not working - Similar Threads - Task Manger working

2. what can i remove from task manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i remove from task manger: what can i remove from task manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-remove-from-task-manger/3d0888fb-9a8f-4695-941b-bceacc7cb311
  3. 100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger: There are 100s of tasks in the task manger that all say the same thing. This is the second time this has happening in two days. I am updated on windows update and this laptop is less than 1 week old. I am running windows 11 and have not yet installed or removed any programs...
  4. 100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100's of Windows Problem reporting tasks in task manger: There are 100s of tasks in the task manger that all say the same thing. This is the second time this has happening in two days. I am updated on windows update and this laptop is less than 1 week old. I am running windows 11 and have not yet installed or removed any programs...
  5. Core Temp in Task Manger ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core Temp in Task Manger ...: I use Core Temp. I have configured it so it starts with Windows. I expect to see it in the Task Manager's start tab, it's not there. Any thoughts? -thx 167713
  6. What is "Microsoft Connect" called in Task Manger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is "Microsoft Connect" called in Task Manger?: Hello, I use Microsoft Connect (aka Connect to a Wireless Display) daily now that I'm working from home - I can wirelessly project my work laptop onto my personal laptop to create a two screen set up. Sometimes, Microsoft Connect gets hung up on one computer or the other. In...
  7. Task Manger Network Utilization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manger Network Utilization: Hi, what is the time window on which Network Utilization is calculated? is it 1sec? Can i find the peak rate in e.g. 1msec resolution? i believe it will help me determine if i need to move from my current 100MbE to a 1GbE link? Thanks...
  8. my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3: my task manger will not work says i have an error code ox800704b3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-manger-will-not-work-says-i-have-an-error/3813dc1f-76e5-4dbd-9217-40e91609b7da
  9. Task manger process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task manger process: Hi.I have process called search (2) that have 2 process under it.it does not have icon.when I right click on it shows cortana path.is it possible cortana process show itself search process?...
  10. Start button, action centre, settings and task manger not working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start button, action centre, settings and task manger not working!: Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home (64bit) from Windows 7 Home (64bit). I am having problems that I cannot find a fix to in the common faults section. As in the title, my start button is not working. The action center, settings and task manager are not working...