Windows 10: Task Scheduler DOES WHAT... ?

Discus and support Task Scheduler DOES WHAT... ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Community Members... I want to restore points on My laptop EVERY 24 hours Can I get Task Scheduler to do that ? and then to check it has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Grey Matter One, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Task Scheduler DOES WHAT... ?

Hello Community Members...

I want to restore points on My laptop EVERY 24 hours

Can I get Task Scheduler to do that ? and then to check it has ?

Am sure asked the SAME THING for Windows Defender but DID - NOT work ? Why Not ? Some months ago

Say at 17:00 hours every day !

All help Valued and APPRECIATED with time and advice

Best Always Paul M

:)

Grey Matter One, Nov 22, 2018

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Task Scheduler DOES WHAT... ?

Cannot schedule a task with Task Scheduler - error 2147942403

Hi,

I suggest you to check the below settings and check fi it helps.

• In task scheduler, click on the scheduled job properties > then settings.
    • In the last listed option: "If the task is already running, the following rule applies:"
    • Select "Stop the existing instance" from the drop down list.
    • Save and Exit. Then check whether the task is running or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Task Scheduler DOES WHAT... ?

1. Task Scheduler DOES WHAT... ? - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler DOES

2. What program lets me view Tasks in task scheduler and has some info. on what each task does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What program lets me view Tasks in task scheduler and has some info. on what each task does?: I want to see them so that I can disable them one by one I'm disabling useless ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-program-lets-me-view-tasks-in-task-scheduler/741beaa2-d6d1-4131-8eb6-892b0a80b803
  3. What program lets me view Tasks in task scheduler and has some info. on what each task does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What program lets me view Tasks in task scheduler and has some info. on what each task does?: I want to see them so that I can disable them one by one I'm disabling useless ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-program-lets-me-view-tasks-in-task-scheduler/741beaa2-d6d1-4131-8eb6-892b0a80b803
  4. Task scheduler does not perform or run simple script or task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task scheduler does not perform or run simple script or task: I have a problem with the task scheduler that does not run simple phyton script or play mp3 or run a program when scheduling the taskI have try several options but none seems to solve the issue.thank you,thomas...
  5. Task scheduler does not perform or run simple script or task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task scheduler does not perform or run simple script or task: I have a problem with the task scheduler that does not run simple phyton script or play mp3 or run a program when scheduling the taskI have try several options but none seems to solve the issue.thank you,thomas...
  6. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?: On Windows 10 up to two weeks ago, I have a simple 1 AM-scheduled task. The action was to run python with the argument "C:/Users/Administrator/OneDrive/ProgrammingLanguages/Python files/Obsidian helpers/dailyNoteMaker.py"Then suddenly it stopped working. I have tried various...
  7. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?: On Windows 10 up to two weeks ago, I have a simple 1 AM-scheduled task. The action was to run python with the argument "C:/Users/Administrator/OneDrive/ProgrammingLanguages/Python files/Obsidian helpers/dailyNoteMaker.py"Then suddenly it stopped working. I have tried various...
  8. What Could Be Disabling Batch Files Scheduled in Task Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Support
    What Could Be Disabling Batch Files Scheduled in Task Scheduler?: I'm using Win10 Pro 2004. I go to Win-R > taskschd.msc > Task Scheduler Library. I see a number of batch files that I have scheduled to run at various times. I see that today, like yesterday, their status is Disabled. Yesterday, when I saw that, I right-clicked > Enable. But...
  9. What is the "DataSenseLiveTileTask" task in task scheduler? Can it be deleted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the "DataSenseLiveTileTask" task in task scheduler? Can it be deleted?: In the task scheduler, there is a folder named "s-1-5-21-2881527052-4235384186-2555224567-1001", in which a task named "DataSenseLiveTileTask" is disabled and last run in November 1999. What is this thing for? Can it be deleted? Thanks for answering for me[ATTACH]...
  10. Task Scheduler does not always wake the computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler does not always wake the computer: I'v tried just about everything, including selecting the "wake the computer" option. Hibernate or Sleep, it makes little difference. I would expect it to always work or never work, but to have it just work sometimes makes troubleshooting a real pain. 37304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what a task does in task scheduler

2. what does task scheduler do?

3. what does task scheduler contains