Windows 10: Task scheduler on win 10

Discus and support Task scheduler on win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am using task scheduler on win 10. I have it set up to execute a program once a day, and that part is working perfectly. I would like to set it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Task scheduler on Win 10, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Task scheduler on win 10

i am using task scheduler on win 10.

I have it set up to execute a program once a day, and that part is working perfectly.

I would like to set it up where it executes this program and then presses F11 in that program, then wait 5 min and press F2, wait 5 min and then close the program.

how do i do that?

:)

Task scheduler on Win 10, Apr 23, 2019

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Task scheduler on win 10

Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Task scheduler on win 10

1. Task scheduler on win 10 - Similar Threads - Task scheduler

2. Subject: Some task schedule not run as scheduled, but the status was "Ready"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Some task schedule not run as scheduled, but the status was "Ready": We have several task schedules. After deploying patch kb5034768, we found that one of the task schedule did not run as scheduled. The status was "Ready" and next run time was already passed. For example; Next Run time is 10:30pm 28 Feb 2024, we checked on 11:00am 29 Feb 2024,...
  3. Subject: Some task schedule not run as scheduled, but the status was "Ready"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Some task schedule not run as scheduled, but the status was "Ready": We have several task schedules. After deploying patch kb5034768, we found that one of the task schedule did not run as scheduled. The status was "Ready" and next run time was already passed. For example; Next Run time is 10:30pm 28 Feb 2024, we checked on 11:00am 29 Feb 2024,...
  4. Subject: Some task schedule not run as scheduled, but the status was "Ready"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task schedule don't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task schedule don't run: DetailTask schedule, Job task does not run on time. No error log and statusWhat is the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-schedule-dont-run/d5a40ef8-9d06-4255-b941-0e49e691935d
  6. Task schedule don't run

Task schedule don't run: DetailTask schedule, Job task does not run on time. No error log and statusWhat is the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-schedule-dont-run/d5a40ef8-9d06-4255-b941-0e49e691935d
  7. Task schedule don't run

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?: I have requirement as below.1. Create task scheduler get notify over Teams or Email to the user for any upgrade/update to the specific software....
  9. How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?

How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?: I have requirement as below.1. Create task scheduler get notify over Teams or Email to the user for any upgrade/update to the specific software....
  10. Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what: I've had this issue for a bit over a year now, I've just never bothered to fix it because I never had an use for the service to begin with, but a lot of apps depend on it to be running and I'm now not even able to use NVIDIA ShadowPlay because of it, which is one of the few...